Super secret CC!IO!! I mean it. 1 invite only!

Posted: 11 years ago
Friend, (yes, singular, not plural)

I make this CC for us. You and I. Because yaara, we can talk in peace here. And by peace, I mean in pieces. Like this. Monty and Moaning Myrtle are in the water closet and flushing together. Monty and Moaning Myrtle, are of course, code for, well, you know! I told you in the PM where I sent you our secret lexicon. And flushing is of course...! You know..when you press the flush...water...you know...CUMS! Lord, you're slow. How many PMs do you need? And by PMs, I don't mean to suggest you are PMS-ing. Well, only a little. 

Apart from discussing the personal lives of people, dead, alive, famous and out of work, we shall also use this space to pontificate. I will wait while you look it up. The word, I mean. No, its not in the effing lexicon. Use Webster's dictionary! Gottit? So, yeah..we will pontificate here. On hairless chests, hairy chests, flat chests, 6 packs, 8 packs, 12 packs (of beer), man nipples and more. 

Most importantly, dear friend, we will use this space to assert our moral superiority over the world at large. Haters, lovers, droolers, word that rhymes with phlamashers, Sarunians (not from the planet Earth), Sobti haters (from the planet Earth, but thoda misunderstood), Sanaya lovers (from Venus) and Laxmi missers (from Laxmi Nagar, of course!). 

So, CUM here yaara. Let us talk. Discuss. Use code. Pontificate. Fight for a woman's right to not be raped. Years from now, they will call us the SSCCIO-gettes. Like Sister suffragettes. Votes for women! 

C'est La Vie! 

Come, talk in code. πŸ€—

Edited by madmaxine - 11 years ago
Originally posted by madmaxine

Friend, (yes, singular, not plural)

Monty and Moaning Myrtle are in the water closet and flushing together. Monty and Moaning Myrtle, are of course, code for, well, you know!

Use Webster's dictionary! Gottit? So, yeah..we will pontificate here. On hairless chests, hairy chests, flat chests, 6 packs, 8 packs, 12 packs (of beer), man nipples and more. 

Most importantly, dear friend, we will use this space to assert our moral superiority over the world at large.

So, CUM here yaara. Let us talk. Discuss. Use code. Pontificate. Fight for a woman's right to not be raped. Years from now, they will call us the SSCCIO-gettes. Like Sister suffragettes. Votes for women! 

C'est La Vie! 

Come, talk in code. πŸ€—

Monty and Moaning Myrtle sitting on a tree: F L U S H I N G .. ☺️

Is there supposed to be a space after "Got" in "Gottit"?? there should be because there is a space between my "Gottit" minus the "Got" and it should be "Gottits" yes, plural! I am a woman.

While I pontificate, why don't you deliberate on how we can obliterate this world and assert our moral superiority.
I am waiting, go look it up.

Love, FRIEND 😳
Edited by joenet1234 - 11 years ago
Okay then reswala bookmarking.
I so do need the codewords for Monty and Moaning Myrtle , I think I know but then i could be wrong πŸ˜‰
khi khi khi are we back to having lives..

Thank god. I couldn't keep up with the pretense that I have something constructive to do other than IF. 
Waaa! πŸ˜­

I'm slow. Yes I'm slow. πŸ˜†

I don't know any Monty! I don't know any Bunty. I don't know any Jonty. Oops I know Jonty Rhods. Ok so I don't know any one. Dammit! 

Who eej this phrand? Oh, well, it's okay ley.. And because everyone else is doing it, 

RES! :D
yeh kya hai, phrand?

edit
it turns out the title to this CC is a surefire way to attract the plural of Friend or even better gawker in plurality.

what's to pontificate today? I am buried in work and got reassigned to a new role. learning the ropes and not sure if i totally get it. 

as for the rape, i got myself so depressed reading the constant diet of tweets that i called a self ban on reading any tweets that so much as began with the r of rape. that said, my curiosity got the better of me last nite and i binged on new news. it left me rather exhausted and feeling melancholic.

the defending lawyer is throwing aspersions on the girl's character - is that even a valid defense strategy? so if you are a hooker, you have no right to say no?

pontificate
Edited by serialjunkie - 11 years ago
Originally posted by MentalExotica

khi khi khi are we back to having lives..

Thank god. I couldn't keep up with the pretense that I have something constructive to do other than IF. 

IKR! πŸ˜›
Originally posted by serialjunkie

yeh kya hai, phrand?

edit
it turns out the title to this CC is a surefire way to attract the plural of Friend or even better gawker in plurality.

what's to pontificate today? I am buried in work and got reassigned to a new role. learning the ropes and not sure if i totally get it. 

as for the rape, i got myself so depressed reading the constant diet of tweets that i called a self ban on reading any tweets that so much as began with the r of rape. that said, my curiosity got the better of me last nite and i binged on new news. it left me rather exhausted and feeling melancholic.

the defending lawyer is throwing aspersions on the girl's character - is that even a valid defense strategy? so if you are a hooker, you have no right to say no?

pontificate

Hafiz Saeed is roaming free while his minions kill our soldiers. 100 odd people have died in Pakistan in brutal sectarian violence. The rape case gets more and more bizarre, as do the reactions of the misogynists that seems to make up the Indian politician/God Men category. My head hurts as I sit in lab late doing experiments. 

Kostin: Religion seems to be the root cause of all evil on this planet. Is there any way to get rid of it? 

As for the defense lawyer: I bet this is a standard defense in rape cases in India. A nation where women are but, gaping vaginas. What can I say-the standard gaali used for a jerk of a man is to say he has a vagina. So, yeah, am not surprised her vagina is being called a s**t. We just know of it because this case has garnered so much attention. Also, the accused have now also been allegedly tortured. Why would you do this in an open and shut case with evidence and an eye-witness statement, not to mention a dying declaration, to boot? (Why would you do this in any case is the real question..but I'll leave that for now). Why would you make your own case weaker by indulging in such stupidity?

It happens only in India, I guess. 

If I pontificate more, I'll die of sadness. So, I won't.