Afsar Bitiya

would this be the only way

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

So i have been thinking that the only way we would be able to watch kinshuk as a parent  would be  if his next character where to become a father within months(like 3) of the show starting. It would be impossible if his next jodi where to fall in love straight away so thought he might have to be a total bad boy, get the lead girl pregnant,  dump her and than turn good. But than I was on fb and this 1 girl posted a tellychakra article about shows that are going to be coming this year on tv and the one storyline was about  a married woman who leaves her husband and children for another man and thought wnt it be amazing if kinshuk where to get the lead role. its unfortunately an ekta show and she has approached Anupriya as well as her fav Harshad for the show so they probably going to be the lead. But just the thought of anu and him together makes me Big smile  I would so love to watch them together and she was the first actress that I ever wanted him to be opposite whilst watching ccbm they would be sooo amazing together.  this is my dreamy couple when news of him doing AB 1st did the rounds her name came up and I named them kinupriya what an awesome name. Just imagine these 3 together what a love triangle kinshuk, anupriya and harshad it would be  imagine the heartbreaking scenes, imagine the romance, imagine the anger, imagine how cute anupriya's and his babies will be in the show. How i wish ekta would approach kinshuk for that show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "would this be the only way" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
But Sandia I DON'T want Kinshuk in Ekta's Show . NO offence But She and her shows are not at all digestable for me and I don't want Kinshuk in it  where she not think even for a sec in changing Male leads or Female leads or Lead Pair . 

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

But Sandia I DON'T want Kinshuk in Ekta's Show . NO offence But She and her shows are not at alldigestablefor me and I don't want Kinshuk in it where she not think even for a sec in changing Male leads or Female leads or Lead Pair .
agree with u eish watched a few of her shows and she's not only unprofessional bt when her stories go bad its goes really bad and would normally never even think about putting her name and kinshuk together bt the combo of anu, kinshuk and harshad made me do it. So put the blame on them. Bt i have to admit that when her shows connect with the audience they do really well and if kinshuk where to be in he would finally get the recognition he deserves.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.