Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

LF Discussion 96 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 159

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Delu in her post BB interviews also saying it was because of Rajev and his brother that details of their divorce has come into the open ... she was the first one to talk about it in the bathroom in front of aashka sana and urvashi right in the beginning...she says Bhakki didnt talk of their divorce

She is paying loan for her flat ... according to rajev she chose that flat as it was larger Angry

Some people will never change...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibbebo03Sphallolaliadipali13-shabz-fire_gun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LF Discussion 96 (Page 5)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by susan29

Me too ...adore nishu Embarrassed Hug

only adore?LOL  Hug

meri jaan de dun kya? LOLLOLLOL

ab do din ke baad spoilers bhi bandh ho jayega LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibSphallolaliashreyanagnishu786

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Na...aisa mat kaho LOL

ya aur hum next season mein waise bhi yahan nahi rahenge LOL...finale will be last spoiler for me in I-F Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliasusan29

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Na...aisa mat kaho LOL

ya aur hum next season mein waise bhi yahan nahi rahenge LOL...finale will be last spoiler for me in I-F Tongue

Cry Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

khoslakadhokla

IF-Rockerz

khoslakadhokla

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Delu in her post BB interviews also saying it was because of Rajev and his brother that details of their divorce has come into the open ... she was the first one to talk about it in the bathroom in front of aashka sana and urvashi right in the beginning...she says Bhakki didnt talk of their divorce

She is paying loan for her flat ... according to rajev she chose that flat as it was larger Angry

Some people will never change...

I don't think its right for us to judge either Rajev or Delu on this divorce issue...
yes, some statements she gave about it were hypocritical, but we don't know what really went wrong between these two! Who knows, maybe Rajev was indeed a 'nikamma' and Delu had to work most of the time ...and those 2 houses were indeed bought by her hard earned money. Did we know Rajev before BB? But, we knew who Delnaz was from movies/tv shows...which is proof enough who worked more etc. If both were flats/houses were a result of Delu's investments, then she had right over both of them...who cares which house she took and even left one to Rajev! 

What I wanna say is, don't judge her so harshly (regarding this divorce angle)...we don't know what transpired between the two and what Delu had to go through to take a step and break their 14 years of relationship...all those very intricate details of their relationship are only known to the both of them and no one else...especially not us audience!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blairwitchSphallolalia-shabz-

nishu786

IF-Sizzlerz

nishu786

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Cry Cry Cry

Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29

Juanita

Juanita

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Live feed working after a long time...
Nik Sana in kitchen..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibsusan29

realbiggboss

realbiggboss

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Na...aisa mat kaho LOL

where are u going buddy. we need your spoilers for all seasons of BB

Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibSphallolalianishu786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.