Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay but here is the Gift Reveal time for Secret Santa!

To: happygirl123

~*~

To: vibz88

sigqx.jpg

~*~

To: Msn_vanny

~*~

To: Amanda

Your animation

"Season's Greetings Ammy! May the year ahead of you be filled with lots of love, peace and happiness and be proven successful in all endeavours! Smile Merry Christmas and a productive New Year hun!"

~*~

And there are some members who did not get gifts. So if you were someone's secret Santa, please PM me your gifts As Soon As Possible!

Thank you,
Shifali
I-F Dev Team

Edited by *Shifali* - 11 January 2013 at 4:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksswagakevin2brat2008MSN_Vannyhappygirl123-PrimaDonna--Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*|| SSLK Secret Santa -Gift Reveal Time ||*~" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Thank you shifali for the thread :)

hey shivani thank you so much for the siggi Hug. As of now i just cant get my eyes off rajeev and rachna Heart. Its beautiful dear Smile .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Shifali, awesome thread!!! I just PMed you! I guess there was some problems since I had sent my gifts in since last year to RavjotConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! VibzyShocked You were my Secret Santa? Shocked OMG!!! That was really a secret since we talk like all the time! Shocked LOL

Thank you sooo much!!! You're a darling!!! I love it!!! OMG!!! It's so beautiful!!! My favourite scene! Embarrassed Awesome work!!! Clap I want to say more but not finding the words...D'oh Blushing 

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

OMG!!! Vibzy!ShockedYou were my Secret Santa?ShockedOMG!!! That was really a secret since we talk like all the time!ShockedLOL

Thank you sooo much!!! You're a darling!!! I love it!!! OMG!!! It's so beautiful!!! My favourite scene!EmbarrassedAwesome work!!!ClapI want to say more but not finding the words...D'ohBlushing
yes i was and trust me it was really difficult to keep my mouth shut!!! You like it??? Mmm i was not the one who made it one of my friend did it for me Confused. I wrote something for you though wait i will post it here Smile

Makes friends for life.
Offers to help everyone.
Has fallen in love with purple.
Is a fabulous writer.
Never says no.
Is a little nervous in front of strangers

Edited by vibz88 - 09 January 2013 at 9:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

OMG!!! Vibzy!ShockedYou were my Secret Santa?ShockedOMG!!! That was really a secret since we talk like all the time!ShockedLOL

Thank you sooo much!!! You're a darling!!! I love it!!! OMG!!! It's so beautiful!!! My favourite scene!EmbarrassedAwesome work!!!ClapI want to say more but not finding the words...D'ohBlushing
yes i was and trust me it was really difficult to keep my mouth shut!!! You like it??? Mmm i was not the one who made it one of my friend did it for me Confused. I wrote something for you though wait i will post it here Smile

Makes friends for life.
Offers to help everyone.
Has fallen in love with purple.
Is a fabulous writer.
Never says no.
Is a little nervous in front of strangers

OMG!!! You are totally making me blush here! That was so sweet!!! I love it!!! Cry Tears of joy!! 

It's okay if you didn't make it! Embarrassed It's very beautiful! Blushing I love it!!!!

Already saved on my lappy! I'm yet to learn how to add a siggie! Embarrassed

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Aww dont cry!!! I thought i would write something as i dont know to make siggis. Adding siggi s is easy just copy the image and paste it in the dabba . Its . The last img is also in capitals. Then you need to include the size. Wait i will pm it to you.

MSN_Vanny

happygirl123

IF-Rockerz

happygirl123

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
@ Vibz ur welcome dear Embarrassed
I wish there were more Rajeev and Rachana pics that I could have used but there weren't many
I'm glad u like it Big smile
I was thinking what better than a SSLK siggy

MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.