Punar Vivah

SP'S EXPRESSION

padmavar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
When SP was watching Aarti and the girls did he look angry because Aarti was laughing? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont know...maybe hhe was angry...coz he may be feeling after breaking the family..aarti is happy...i dont think he will ever understnd till late..that aarti is smiling ony for her yash and their kids...she is very hurt from inside...n she knows how to hide her sorrows..inorder to give happiness to others
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maybe he is upset with himself for not giving Aarti a second chance...also he knows Gayatri loves her son, bahu and Ansh...but he is not yet willing to acknowledge that...
pvejani thumbnail
Originally posted by: padmavar

When SP was watching Aarti and the girls did he look angry because Aarti was laughing? 

me too confused😕.
pvejani thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmfan_2

Maybe he is upset with himself for not giving Aarti a second chance...also he knows Gayatri loves her son, bahu and Ansh...but he is not yet willing to acknowledge that...

i don't think he is upset with himself.
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess121993

i dont know...maybe hhe was angry...coz he may be feeling after breaking the family..aarti is happy...i dont think he will ever understnd till late..that aarti is smiling ony for her yash and their kids...she is very hurt from inside...n she knows how to hide her sorrows..inorder to give happiness to others

You might be right...
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah he is confusing me big time...🤔😕
lulujjjj thumbnail
yes why was he looking at her angrily i am confused