Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

What was yooour Favoriteee part 

Minee when Juju and Jeannie leaving she tryes tooo go with magic she say loook juju yooour homee loooks likee museum see they havee same pics ROFL but they aree still in livingrooom lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saisuder139sabreen_06thalaMandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Funny moment of Todaay" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabreen_06

IF-Dazzler

sabreen_06

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Today epi was full of fun ..evry scene was funny my fav was when juju bag cmes half n conversation btw juju n vela was funny

Edited by sabreen_06 - 09 January 2013 at 1:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saisuder139thala.SajnaVe.

naaz_y

naaz_y

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
wen juju wants his bag and in hurry he blink his own eyes like jini...assuming he'll get his bag by magic 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saisuder139thala

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabreen_06

Today epi was full of fun ..evry scene was funny my fav was when juju bag cmes half n conversation btw juju n vela was funny

Yes meee 2 loveed that sceneee 2 :D

agree with yooou episodee was Awesomeee 

Saisuder139sabreen_06thala

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
i agree that was hilarious LOL and when jeannie made vela gayab and the half briefcase .. and the chatur scene was also hilarious ROFL

dharamluvgiaa

IF-Rockerz

dharamluvgiaa

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
loved that briefcase scene. It was very funny

Saisuder139

Goldie

Saisuder139

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Juju kya dikwa kiya priya ke sath! Poor Priya Vicky is surprised to see Priya hug him!ye tho gale laga ra hii !!ham socha goliyo ka barsat hogi! I want to wish you happy new year in short cut.Vicky hugs Priya and wishes happy new year.Priya see's the sandal's and ask's Vicky kis ka hi? Vicky says,kis ke leye hi? Pooch!PriyaRepeats!Vicky says tum hari liye baby!Meri liye! Poor Priya! Fooled by Vicky. Nayi! Sal ka thofa!Priya ! Thum hari behavior se aaj Vicky is stunned?
  He says,he did n't give the shopkeeper any chance!Mai dookanwala ko mouka nahi Diya!jat se liya phat se ayi?
  Priya on cloud nine!thum kitna achi hu?sweetie pie? I will try the shoes,Vicky says loudly no? What priya says? Priya ka expression fab!Vicky says ye gift hi baby,how will u try like this? I will take to the shopkeeper and gift wrap it.thum thumari narm narm haatho se gift kol na AUR thum hari makmali perom me pehna! After all presentation counts baby!!!
   Loved it!loved it! The whole episode is awesome! 

sabreen_06thala

Saisuder139

Goldie

Saisuder139

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Priya's says  my sandals disappeared.Doc says,kis ki! Priya ,says mera!Doc! Looks at Priya and says u have ur sandals.I am talking about those sandal's Vicky gave me wo gayab hogaye.Doc,asks Priya take rest in the cabin and asks chapri to search for the sandals whole office.Doc!says kuch gadbad che!

sabreen_06thala

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.