India-Forums

Impressions Jan 9:The New Stew... (Page 5)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amimus

Very Well written Koel. Is Kitchen going to be the centre point in the revamp of the show. The same old way of SP.

I was enjoying Appa Sahib games and suddenly he has disappeared from the scene.
amina thankBig smile.I am hoping that prominence of kitchen will be there till Aasavri's karname is exposed paving way for Appa's return for beyond the kitchen Rajneeti... if Garv manages to dig up some dirt on him by that time Appa comes back it would be interesting.
sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Ur write up Thumbs Up

I liked the epi.. It  had all the mix needed Embarrassed But wer is appa saheb... I hope he's shown...Ouch
Hug  I to am liking it as there seems to be a movement is some directions but am apprehensive about whether they will remould the original premise of the story.Appa will be back once he hears that u are  missing his troublemaking...LOL
sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Nice post Koel...Thumbs Up
thanks SumanaBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Koel,

A brilliant analysis and you are at your outstanding best. I hope the new stew concocted by the makers and the channel, will not lose the essence of the show which first drew us to it. Sorry for the short appreciation

Anu
Anu great to see you...Hug I hope u are getting better. Me too keeping my fingers crossed on the fact that the original essence doesnot evaporate.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Awesome writeup Koel!Clap

I am just waiting for Garv to show more often yaar...I ff thru the full scenes of kitchen politicsWink...not my type of comedyOuch...

I was just seeing the above post where u were discussing about the two mothers story to come up...Haila..I just wont be able to take emo dramas,,,hope they spruce it up with some romantic scenes with whom you can guessWink
Zu thank youBig smile Garv has been blessed with a meaty character laden with powerful dialogues so they leave an impact even when the screen presence is limited..I wish they do that for Sid as well..more than extended screen presence his character should be given that punch to be delivered as Garv after all he is the male leas.. It would then be a takkar that would be a treat to watch. Sp will bring in emotional drama with tears and sacrifice there is no escape from itLOL so do mataon ke bhavar mein phasi Gauri is next.Tongue
sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *KT*~Lakshya*

nice epi. it may be too early to say but since the revamp its looking more entertaining. we're getting to see a good mixture...but lets see age kya hota hai. i'm actually enjoying asavari. she's sort of amuses me.  but wer r the other characters. i undertand jayraj is in mumbai, asavari's husband is gone to visit him (forgot his name), appa saheb is not going to be seen for a couple of epis but what about prithviraj and digvijay Confused. un dono ko toh jaise bhool hi gaye especially digvijay. i don't know what extra impact they would give the show but they are part of the fam... 
thanks for sharing your thoughtsSmile The missing Bhonsle men you mentioned I am presuming are busy with the  election campaign ..This is Prithvi's first foray as a candidate hence I think he has taken has taken along his  cousin to help him out.

Edited by sunshine99 - 10 January 2013 at 9:52am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index