India-Forums

Impressions Jan 9:The New Stew... (Page 4)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by slmu

LOL
Originally posted by Mili27

Ashwini's coming over to Kolhapur may not create an emotional dilemma for Gauri, methinks. As Gauri will not be able to understand the insecurity that Ash is going through. God forbid, but keeping in view Ash's gullible nature, she may become an unwitting ally of Asawari. Another one biting the dust, when it comes to kitchen politics.

The Cvs have unintentionally made Sid's position a bit tenuous. I mean how long can he go on entertaining the Bhonsle family. He too has a business to attend, right.

Did not watch Garv's portion , so can't comment on that. 
 On the contrary I think it is a perfect soap opportunity for tears and sacrifice...two mothers hearts aching separately in the same world...Ashwini will become a pawn rather an ally.. She is a spotless positive character open to manipulation in her vulnerable state.

Sid is currently the eternal sunshine in the dark world of Bhonsle's ...he will remain to be so for the romance I think before he delves into his serious side. One phone call is all that he needs to let us know he will  attend to his business by WFBV( working from Bhonsle Vadi ) It will do the needfulLOL Mili  even business  tycoons do not take care of their business in serials... so Sid has nothing to worry on that regard...Tongue

It never ceases to amaze me that in real life, ordinary people with jobs as well as business tycoons have to work so hard.. why can't they just learn from the serial world as to how businesses run on their own LOL
LOL yepp a course for the real businessmen in the actual world.What they don't teach you at business schools-  run with kitchen politics to make your business a runaway success.Wink

Kitchen politics se yaad aaya... loved Asavari's dialogue yesterday - dekhte hai, rasoi ki bahar ki rajneeti kaisi hai LOL
mujhe bhi dekh na hai kitchen ke Bahar ki Rajneeti  trp auntyjee pleej help us with your blessings...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slmuriyya6

SlovesBSSI IF-Sizzlerz
SlovesBSSI
SlovesBSSI

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saaruipk

superbly written!!
yeah garv forgot he knew some secretClown
 i think i know ur writing style... are u from ipk forum too?Embarrassed u write really well

hi saruipk thanks...good to see u here enjoying khamoshiyaan.. I remember you used to make gifs for IPK .. Hope we get to see some on khamoshiyaan too...Smile
yeah... now i know... u used to write for redux... i think... i used to write for dc...
Embarrassed
yeah i ve hopes from khamoshiyan.. better than some of the serials on air right now.. thinking of a tumblr ac Big smile

sunshine99riyya6

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Very Well written Koel. Is Kitchen going to be the centre point in the revamp of the show. The same old way of SP.

I was enjoying Appa Sahib games and suddenly he has disappeared from the scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99SlovesBSSIriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Ur write up Thumbs Up

I liked the epi.. It  had all the mix needed Embarrassed But wer is appa saheb... I hope he's shown...Ouch

sunshine99SlovesBSSI

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Nice post Koel...Thumbs Up

sunshine99riyya6

*KT*~Lakshya* Goldie
*KT*~Lakshya*
*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
nice epi. it may be too early to say but since the revamp its looking more entertaining. we're getting to see a good mixture...but lets see age kya hota hai. i'm actually enjoying asavari. she's sort of amuses me.  but wer r the other characters. i undertand jayraj is in mumbai, asavari's husband is gone to visit him (forgot his name), appa saheb is not going to be seen for a couple of epis but what about prithviraj and digvijay Confused. un dono ko toh jaise bhool hi gaye especially digvijay. i don't know what extra impact they would give the show but they are part of the fam... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602sunshine99riyya6

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Koel,

A brilliant analysis and you are at your outstanding best. I hope the new stew concocted by the makers and the channel, will not lose the essence of the show which first drew us to it. Sorry for the short appreciation

Anu

sunshine99riyya6

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Awesome writeup Koel!Clap

I am just waiting for Garv to show more often yaar...I ff thru the full scenes of kitchen politicsWink...not my type of comedyOuch...

I was just seeing the above post where u were discussing about the two mothers story to come up...Haila..I just wont be able to take emo dramas,,,hope they spruce it up with some romantic scenes with whom you can guessWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index