Impressions Jan 9:The New Stew... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Nice write up Koel - good to see you back. I am not liking the show going the kitchen politics route - too many scenes happening in and around the kitchen and food lately.

I was looking forward to the political angle and games being played with that as the central point. I have no idea what to expect with the news of this re-vamp.

hello Hema!Smile Good to see u after a hiatus... Political angles and games got a thumbs down from the trp  crowd... Looks like the ruthless patriarchal societal set up in an urban context is not appreciated...only heightened drama around the kitchen counter with women power taking centre stage eclipsing men is favored.. I truly hope absence of the men folk on the pretext of election campaign helps to perk up the dwindling numbers and we can bid the kitchen kahaniyaan  goodbye...

The pace and romance element has got an uplift which  is good and hope it continues without much substraction.

Romance, failing kitchen plots, as Garv deepens an acquaintance with Bhonsle family matter will be up till next week till the numbers come. If it is favourable most likely a continuation on these lines...

Edited by sunshine99 - 09 January 2013 at 7:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soap-criticanurao.66riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Impressions Jan 9:The New Stew... (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
please continue writing.. very well written piece, many thanks..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine99riyya6

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

please continue writing.. very well written piece, many thanks..
 thanks for the encouragement Hamlet53.Smile Your ID just reminded me ' this bodes some strange eruption to our state' I hope revamp is not so for the show...with respect to the original story intended at the onset.

Edited by sunshine99 - 09 January 2013 at 7:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by saaruipk

superbly written!!
yeah garv forgot he knew some secretClown
i think i know ur writing style... are u from ipk forum too?Embarrassed u write really well

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#003333" size="3">hi saruipk thanks...good to see u here enjoying khamoshiyaan.. I remember you used to make gifs for IPK .. Hope we get to see some on khamoshiyaan too...Smile</font>

Hi i m too from ipk forum but a bit silent. Well good to see some here.

Well truely speaking l liked the epi which was far better then last few epi. But think scares me when sid said " tum last moment pe bhaag jaogi". What does that mean???
No doubt i was happy to see garv after so many days that to trap that asavari. Hope he is sucessful.

riyya6

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Koel, your write up is yet again, khoob bhalo!

I did not watch this episode fully but caught up with the Ashwini / Asawari convo. 

Since I feel free to voice my honest opinion here, I wish Gauri ends up marrying Garv. There seems to be this air of smugness and complacency  around Gauri that I do not admire. Hopefully an unexpected alliance will jolt her into having a penny for other people's thoughts. 

I can understand Ashwini's anguish but all of it could have been avoided if Gauri had kept her in the loop. Shared her emotions, her happiness with her.

What about Sid? He and his emotions are forever being relegated to the back- burner. He seems to be too soft a person otherwise any other fiance would have had a proper convo about Gauri's long term plans. She does not seem to be bothered about the ridiculousness of Sid's staying in the Bhonsle wadi for a long time and just biding his time.

Gauri needs to come out of her cocoon and come off age as a woman.

Ofc, my comments are meant for the character and has nothing to do with the actors.playing the roles.

Edited by Mili27 - 09 January 2013 at 8:18pm

anurao.66sunshine99riyya6

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by saaruipk

superbly written!!
yeah garv forgot he knew some secretClown
i think i know ur writing style... are u from ipk forum too?Embarrassed u write really well

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#003333" size="3">hi saruipk thanks...good to see u here enjoying khamoshiyaan.. I remember you used to make gifs for IPK .. Hope we get to see some on khamoshiyaan too...Smile</font>

Hi i m too from ipk forum but a bit silent. Well good to see some here.

Well truely speaking l liked the epi which was far better then last few epi. But think scares me when sid said " tum last moment pe bhaag jaogi". What does that mean???
No doubt i was happy to see garv after so many days that to trap that asavari. Hope he is sucessful.
today's episode  was an improvement in pace and romance.You know there meetings are always laced with dialogues of separation... It can be a teaser for the audience to keep the curiosity about the relationship's fate alive...because in Telly world  we like to see hurdles which love overcomes unlike the real world where we want things to be absolutely smooth...LOL Or it can be hinting at some strange twist which might change the course of their relationship... 

riyya6

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Superb as always Koel..

I liked the way Asavari was played... Garv on for an appreciable time Big smile... and agree with you, I thought he knew all the secrets Confused

Where did Sid go again??? 

Prateeksha is now comfortable enough to go to a mall??? Wow, talk about speedy recovery.

Absolutely loved Ashwini

Mili27sunshine99riyya6

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili27

Hey Koel, your write up is yet again, khoob bhalo!

I did not watch this episode fully but caught up with the Ashwini / Asawari convo. 

Since I feel free to voice my honest opinion here, I wish Gauri ends up marrying Garv. There seems to be this air of smugness and complacency  around Gauri that I do not admire. Hopefully an unexpected alliance will jolt her into having a penny for other people's thoughts. 

I can understand Ashwini's anguish but all of it could have been avoided if Gauri had kept her in the loop. Shared her emotions, her happiness with her.

What about Sid? He and his emotions are forever being relegated to the back- burner. He seems to be too soft a person otherwise any other fiance would have had a proper convo about Gauri's long term plans. She does not seem to be bothered about the ridiculousness of Sid's staying in the Bhonsle wadi for a long time and just biding his time.

Gauri needs to come out of her cocoon and come off age as a woman.

Ofc, my comments are meant for the character and has nothing to do with the actors.playing the roles.
Mili dhonoyobad.Smile Tomar lekha ao durdanto... Interesting thought you have there about Gauri...You know unlike other serials where the heroine starts becoming the self sacrificing lamb  right from the detachment she has with the umbilical cord,Gauri has had other people doing that for her...her real parent, foster parents and now her fiance. I think she will get  the required jolt in her relationships when she will be forced to make some hard hitting choices ...and it is at the brink of her doorstep courtesy Asavri..to choose between the most coveted relationships she has -biological mother or foster mother.
The vacuum she had felt always has been filled with the knowledge and presence of Prateeksha so she is riding high on that emotion .Everyone is supportive of her wishes by hiding their own pain hence she fails to have any inkling of it.

Sid loves Gauri too much and he does the sacrifice here happily for his love..A bold move where the guy sacrifices intially and not the gal... That thought is very heartening.. Don't worry Gauri is the quintessential SP heroine she will soon pick this trait  from Sid..Tongue

The situation of her marriage I think is fluid and still has time .. Because if they show it so soon they have to cut of either Garv or Sid from her life ..that will not help the makers I think...

Edited by sunshine99 - 09 January 2013 at 9:29pm

Mili27anurao.66riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.