overall on today's episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..Mini..

IF-Rockerz

..Mini..

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
right todays epi 

- OMG Yash babu aha nice try hun with the hair.. 
- Vidhi.. again what happened man ..
- SP .. He cant take it without the kids ama right ?
- BATHROOM scene i have been waiting for you .. bathroom scene Yash loves her eyes like i just Dead
I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM .. big long eyelock Silly.. Tax didnt happen again LOL LOLLOL
- found when Yash helped him his mum AAWW how sweet Embarrassed G3 really missing them.. SP just has to come and put a sad face on Yashu AngryAngry
- no one realize that BUA didnt have a bindi ( dont know what it called sorry Confused
- Aarti telling Yash what Yash said yesterday about working together aww 
- OMG they were holding hands .. WOW I LOVE U CVS .. my Heart just explodes just seeing them hand in hand ! 
- I love how Ansh stuck up for PayPal and again wearing that angry birds top he wore the other day! LOL
- AWW MY GAAWD ansh got hurt? how dare they touch him.. Loved how PayPal stuck up for him aswell
- PYTHON JUST NO PYTHON RUINED THAT PART OF THE EPI ..he had a shave.. he lucks more evail .. to Prashant - BBZ you look uglay like dat.. from Yaarti aka Minz (nickname) LOLWink
PRECAP - i have nothing to say but Shocked

Edited by Yaarti - 09 January 2013 at 2:21pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dot3tiyapgmhatchernirmalac99Leevi05nan0102kriti07PuvZgafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "overall on today's episode" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
OMG ...WOW I LOVE U

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mini..

..Mini..

IF-Rockerz

..Mini..

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
lol why ahaha love you too? omg awkard

PuvZ

IF-Sizzlerz

PuvZ

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
LOL... What a take.. LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mini..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.