Nadz_786

Groupbie

Nadz_786

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Links to previous parts :  Part 1
                                        Part 2

THE NIGHT to forget

part 3

''Arnav ji, do you know that you're grumpy and really really mean? Sometimes i don't like you but most of the time...I...I...'' Arnav looked at her waiting for her to complete her sentance. ''Most of the time you what?'' Khushi laughed and ran from him. Arnav shouted ''Khushi?!'' and ran after her laughing too. He chased her around the living room; around the sofas; around the dining table. Khushi finally pegged it upstairs into the bedroom, Arnav came rapidly behind her. Khushi slowed down and Arnav rushed into her to catch her but he ended up pushing her over onto the bed and falling on top. He asked her once more ''What were you going to say downstairs?'' Khushi stroked his face and brushed her fingers through his hair ''I...Love..You Arnav ji'' Hearing those words made Arnav's heart start pacing ''Dhak Dhak!'' and he uncontrollably smiled unable to stop. He asked her ''really? Do you really love me?'' ''I THINK so'' replied Khushi sarcastically with a laugh making Arnav smile even more. She then got serious and said ''I love you more than anything in the world'' ''more than Samlan Khan?'' ''waay more than Salman Khan'' They both laughed, before Khushi with a serious and semi hurt tone said ''Do you love me Arnav ji?'' Her eyes became teary and Arnav became serious. Arnav shut his eyes and with a passionate urge but softly replied ''so much dammit!... I love you so much!'' Khushi let out a laugh of relief. Arnav then slowly leaned in for a kiss. When their lips met, they couldn't resist taking it further. Arnav slowly and passionately unzipped Khushi's dress making Khushi's spine tingle with every touch of his. They spent that night together in eachother's arms.
It was the middle of the night and Khushi woke up feeling cold. She saw Arnav fast asleep beside her looking cute as ever. She pushed his hair back and got out of bed to get into her night clothes. She got changed and returned back to bed to fall fast asleep.
The next morning the sun was shining so bright right through the windows into Arnav's bedroom spotlighting Arnav and Khushi. Arnav's arm was over Khushi's waist. They both opened their eyes at the same time very slowly. Arnav saw Khushi across him, Khushi saw Arnav across her. Khushi screamed ''Aaahhh!!!''

''Aaahhh!!! What are you doing on the bed?! Why haven't you got a shirt on?! Why is your arm around my waist?!'' Arnav himself was confused he had no recollection as to how he ended up in this state on the bed. He immediately moved his hand from her waist then realised he was completely naked. ''We didn't...?'' ''what?! We didn't what?!'' Arnav opened his eyes more to indicate to Khushi what he meant. ''How could we have? I seem to be fully clothed, what happened to your shirt?!'' ''Khushi it's not just my shirt'' Khushi screamed ''what?!'' and jumped right out of bed. ''What do you mean it's just not your shirt?! Why are you naked?...you disgusting man, did you try to do things...while i was asleep?'' Arnav got mad and said ''Shut up Khushi! I have no idea how i ended up here and that too naked! Infact i don't remember coming back from the party last night... What happened?!!'' As Khushi tried to recall, she realised that she too couldn't remember anything. ''I don't know either!'' Khushi panicked. Arnav tried to get out of the bed but realised he was naked again ''Khushi... turn around'' As Khushi turned around Arnav wrapped the duvet around his waist; he took some clothes from the closet and walked into the bathroom. Khushi laughed at the state Arnav was in. From the bathroom Arnav shouted ''Shut Up Khushi!''
Anjali, Nani and Manoroma returned and everybody sat around the table to have breakfast together. Anjali asked ''So how was the party last night guys?'' Akash and Payal said ''it was really fun'' Arnav and Khushi looked at each other then looked down on their plates and continued with their breakfast. Anjali looked at Arnav and Khushi ''Khushi ji? Chote?'' Arnav and Khushi both mumbled at the same time saying ''Yeh yeh it was great'' ''a real grand party, yeh'' Anjali looked at them both and got a wierd feeling.
After that day neither Arnav or Khushi questioned that night or remembered anything.

Now the story goes ahead of time: 3 months later
Anjali called out ''Khushi ji can you come to my room please'' ''coming Di'' Just as Khushi arrived at Anjali's room door, Shyam was coming out. Arnav was in the room with Anjali and saw Khushi arrive, he then saw Shyam give his peverted smile to Khushi. Arnav was fuming and clenched his fists. ''Kya hua Di? Is everything okay?'' ''Khushi ji, Shyam ji's gone right?'' whispered Anjali. ''Yes Di, he just left'' Arnav was sat there looking at Khushi with hatred, Khushi was sat there innocently which made Arnav more angry. ''Right, so guys i called you here to tell you about the arrangements of Shyam's surprise birthday party. Chote you have to take him out for a couple of hours before the party so we can arrange everything at home. And Khushi ji you will make all of Shyam ji's favourite dishes, he always says how he loves your cooking, okay?'' Khushi didn't want to do anything for Shyam and tried to reject the idea saying ''Di why don't you hire proffessional caterers? The job will be done better'' Hearing this Arnav was getting extremely angry .''No Khushi ji it will be more special if it's all home made. Shyam ji will also be very happy'' Anjali looked really excited about it and Khushi couldn't put her hopes down so she agreed. Arnav replied with a sarcastic comment ''that's great Di, Khushi will just love to do that'' Khushi looked at Arnav confused, she knew he was being sarcastic but she didn't know why. She could also see that Arnav was beyond angry, particularly at her when she hadn't even seen him that morning to have done anything to make him angry. As Anjali was there Khushi didn't question him. ''Di i'll get started with the preparations for the party food'' Saying this Khushi got up to walk out. Arnav said ''Yeh Khushi you want everything to be perfect for your brother in law, don't you?'' Arnav gave her a sarcastic angry smile. Khushi looked at Arnav thinking why he was being so indirect and sarcastic towards her, not that it was anything new, but he just never randomly behaved like that especially infront of Anjali.
It was almost evening and a couple of hours left till the party. Khushi was cooking 12 different dishes at the same time. ''Gosh it's getting so hot'' Khushi wasn't feeling well and was feeling faint. She started to slow down and the room was spinning in her head. Just then Anjali walked into the kitchen to check up on Khushi ''Khushi ji how's the food coming along?'' Khushi fell to the ground unconscious. ''Khushi ji!!'' Anjali panicked and called for help but nobody answered. She called the doctors phone but nobody was answering. Khushi gained consciousness and slowly got up. ''Khushi ji are you okay? What happened? I called the doctor but he's not picking up'' ''Di i'm fine, i've just been feeling uneasy for the past few days. I'm sure it's nothing'' Khushi smiled ''Khushi ji you've been feeling uneasy for the past few days and right now you just fainted, and you're saying it's nothing?'' ''Di...'' ''No Khushi ji you are coming to the hospital with me right away, no questions'' ''But Di what about the food?'' ''Hari Prakash will take care of that, you just come with me''
Khushi met with the nurse while Anjali was waiting outside the room for her. ''KYA?! That's not possible, you must be mistaken!!! Please check again'' ''Maam there is no mistake, the test results came back and shows you're pregnant''

Precap: Arnav felt so panicked and felt guilty for everything he just said to her. He got a glass of water and tried to feed it her, she was half conscious and holding her head. ''Khushi are you okay?'' Khushi then gained full consciousness and pushed the glass of water away.

**Updated: Part 4

Hope you liked it :) let me know what you thought and hit like if you liked it :)

Edited by Nadz_786 - 13 January 2013 at 2:36pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenrithuparnahoneyboney1Deepa.sreena1146MinYoungpalemsrsssttuuttiisaira453ash12KMB-MSKAngeleyez09cutyanushkanimkocinar91gurukhushSuchita2012natzzzMitalp142S.HafeezArshi94anusha.nusharshian1MsFuzzybear69tokyoipkknd_gbdfanfatim28samaz95silent_whispersanjubuaArilipsmatsarita_baruntanvi_arshispillashaz007Lovely_Bajwa_RandomGirlKtotheMambili123shubhadaskBlondiexzyrhearuhilovespellilakia-Sanayaholic-Jaan_Arshisudhalata1dhanyacMithikushShru9tiA.Hajnalvandana1965AimmyLovesSobtiAR_EternalLoveKrishnaluv94lara3110sana11priasweetFAYKHAN29Javeria3991amaiatvbuf18shabbosiva2901Suchi.Rragvir.fan-Mrinalini-tinselAkorshiShafoopup03Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: THE NIGHT to forget Pt3" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vandana1965

IF-Rockerz

vandana1965

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
 wish we could have seen a pregnant Khushi in reality and not having to imagine it now. Nevertheless, i liked reading this OS because IPK still lives on in our minds and hearts. We shall forever remember the eternal love of Arnav and Khushi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchita2012Nadz_786

Nadz_786

Groupbie

Nadz_786

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana1965

wish we could have seen a pregnant Khushi in reality and not having to imagine it now. Nevertheless, i liked reading this OS because IPK still lives on in our minds and hearts. We shall forever remember the eternal love of Arnav and Khushi.

I know right, i would've loved to see a pregnant Khushi, it would've been hilarious. But yes, IPK will still live on with us forever and always :)

punjabi0926

Goldie

punjabi0926

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
wow! !!  How did this happen... He was naked and she was in her clothes and NOw she is preggars!!!!!! Oh no!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_786

andy.a

IF-Rockerz

andy.a

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Nice
loved it

Nadz_786

sakthi25

sakthi25

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Read all in one go...

Nadz_786

Mithikush

IF-Dazzler

Mithikush

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Superb storyline

Loved it

continue soon pls pm me

Nadz_786

sudhalata1

IF-Dazzler

sudhalata1

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
was wishing to see a pregnant khushi in the show. but it was not to be. Very happy reading it here. Please update it soon.

Nadz_786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top