maverickmartin

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Originally posted by kushipugly

I have posted this image too lolz

And I luuurrv it!! Don't mind seeing it twice. At all. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sparklystarstudAquilineA_Soul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Mav AKA Lady Em (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maverickmartin

IF-Dazzler

maverickmartin

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Okay! I'm next! I'm next! Make way!!

Yay, Linny! Glad to see you!

What no! Not to dance! Eh... Lordy!!!!!

Ah, there he is! But-WHAT The! Don't just stand there! Bring the cake you and I baked today!

What?? You and him? But he was out with me and we were having the loveliest time together! Is..is Lordy...Is he hiding a twin brother? *gasps* But I'm sure I had the Lordy Lord right there with me. Not the cake-baking twin!ROFL

Ah, here it is!! 

Erm. We had planned to cover the entire cake with candies but didn't have enough to go. *scowls at lordy* He ate them all while I was putting the icing!!

I shall tell Lordy to make his brother behave the next time we meet. Oh, Lin, that looks yum!

Alright! Time to cut the cake and sing along!!!

Went with lazy Lordy to pick a handful of purple pansies for you!! He just won't BEND DOWN to pluck, you know. Just stands there like a stiff stick! Stiff HOT stick! *wink*

I'm glad the pansies didn't wilt under all that steam. LOL They're pretty! Me love!!

May your happy heart always shine to make others smile and fall in love with you like we all did! 

Oh, thank you, Lin dear! You know, I'm not actually a very social person. I'm short-tempered, sometimes rude and go irrationally quiet..So I'm glad you guys like me! I suppose words written and verbal put forward two different sides of me..

Okay, enough of the senti talks! Time to feast! 
Here is your special: SLURPSOME and HOT!!
Sorry if its too spicy. I'm spice-crazed and well...forgot you didn't like too much spice in the joy of making this for you!

Ooh, yum. Actually, I'm in the mood for something spicy now! Especially if you made it!!

And if its too hot, here comes something sweet!
Have your pick first and ONLY THEN pass it on to the others here...(if you could *whispers* spare one of the rose cupcakes for me! *grin*)

They're so pretty I'm gonna leave them be. It'll break my heart to eat them! Oh, so so picture-perfect!

Oh loookh! *mouth full of cake* You have well-wishers from other lands!!

Eeep! Arty! Arty! Arty! Yes, I knew he knew that I knew he existed and that he knew that I knew that he knew I existed! *sobbing in delight* THANK YOU, Linny! I looove you!!!

Hello, dear Anne with an e! I have waited a long time to hear from you? You got my letters, didn't you? I do want to visit Avonlea once and meet Mrs. Rachel! How's Daisy and *cough* young Gilbert Blythe? *mentally swooning*

Okay! Enough of the eating! *brushing away cake crumbs off my gown*
Time to party!! Come on Mavs!!!

As I said to Farwa. Egyptian dance to "I like to move it, move it". You in?LOLLOL

And one last gift before I go. This song is for you: 
Coz girl, you're amazing just the way you are!

Only song of Bruno Mars that is worth its while to listen to, I think! Thank you, Lin. I love you just the way you are, too! And I love the VM! I miss ArShi! *sniff*

Hugs and kisses, Lin dear! Thank you!

Edited by maverickmartin - 10 January 2013 at 9:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sparklystarstudAquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

revathysugathan

revathysugathan

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Mav darling - Had great fun at your b'day party Party

bablio09sparklystarstudAquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

maverickmartin

IF-Dazzler

maverickmartin

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

DEAR MAV..

MAY THIS BIRTHDAY BRING ALL THE HAPPINESS LIFE CAN GIVE YOU...

Oh, yum! SO many b'day cakes? Iss b'day cakes ke toofan ko kya naam doon? LOL

KEEP SMILING N STAY BLESSED ALWAYS, MY SWEET CHOTU...HugHugHugHug

Aww.. Thank you! CAC will keep me smiling!

I can't have all these on my own... Comrades, help yourself!

LOVE YOU...

Love you too, Shassy! Thank you!!

Edited by maverickmartin - 10 January 2013 at 9:56am

bablio09sparklystarstudAquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

maverickmartin

IF-Dazzler

maverickmartin

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

WISHES FROM HOOPOE...

Dear Mav,

Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

That is the best birthday one can give.."a whole lotta love"..and my return gift to you is a big, tight, warm hug! Smile

Another cake? Yayee!

May God bless you...Enjoy your special day... Hug

Thank you for the blessing, hoopoe and for your wish!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sparklystarstudAquilineshassA_Soul

maverickmartin

IF-Dazzler

maverickmartin

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aura7

I have always loved your pictures, Aura! They speak for themselves and more than a 500 word paragraph would in their stead. Thank you for the wish and thank you for taking out time for this!

Aura7bablio09sparklystarstudAquilineshassA_Soul

Aquiline

IF-Dazzler

Aquiline

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverickmartin

Ah, there he is! But-WHAT The! Don't just stand there! Bring the cake you and I baked today!

What?? You and him? But he was out with me and we were having the loveliest time together! Is..is Lordy...Is he hiding a twin brother? *gasps* But I'm sure I had the Lordy Lord right there with me. Not the cake-baking twin!ROFL

He was indeed baking cake with me, dearie. Proof needed?

And if you ask me who was with you...well, I think if I remember right, he had ordered Master Aman to play substitute...Master Aman is hot too and he has served Lordy for so long that he began to walk, talk and dress like smart Lordy. I am certain anyone could make the innocent mistake of thinking one for the other!

May your happy heart always shine to make others smile and fall in love with you like we all did! 

Oh, thank you, Lin dear! You know, I'm not actually a very social person. I'm short-tempered, sometimes rude and go irrationally quiet..So I'm glad you guys like me! I suppose words written and verbal put forward two different sides of me..

You are beautiful in your heart, Mavs. Very beautiful. Even when you are angry, raise your voice, and act irrationally, you are you. And you will always be the sweet person who we see deep down in the heart of your written words...

Sorry if its too spicy. I'm spice-crazed and well...forgot you didn't like too much spice in the joy of making this for you!

Ooh, yum. Actually, I'm in the mood for something spicy now! Especially if you made it!!

In the virtual world, you are the best cook in the world the best dancer! You can cook anything and everything and you can make people fall in love with your moves!! *wink* 

Eeep! Arty! Arty! Arty! Yes, I knew he knew that I knew he existed and that he knew that I knew that he knew I existed! *sobbing in delight* THANK YOU, Linny! I looove you!!!

Hello, dear Anne with an e! I have waited a long time to hear from you? You got my letters, didn't you? I do want to visit Avonlea once and meet Mrs. Rachel! How's Daisy and *cough* young Gilbert Blythe? *mentally swooning*

Mavs!! Meeting Arty boy and you turned incoherent?? And ofcourse, he knew you existed and he knew that you did know that he knew you knew that he knew you existed. 
Oh! You had that habit to? Writing to Anne? I did too!! When I was 11!!!! I wrote letters to Anne Shirley!! *sigh* Oh that blissful lamb white days! And goodness! No boy was as hot and handsome as Gilbert! I had even decided to name my future first son-to-be after him!!! 

Time to party!! Come on Mavs!!!

As I said to Farwa. Egyptian dance to "I like to move it, move it". You in?LOLLOL

Hugs and Kisses dear! And so glad you loved the VM. It was made by a once-regular-Comrade of ours who is MIA now. 

And Egyptian Dance: I'm in, babe!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sparklystarstudshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

IF-Rockerz

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
I loved ur reply Mav... I was smiling ear to ear... Wish I had a laptop n I can quote n reply but chalo... Haan chalo shuru ho jao 1,2 n 3 nach nach k duniya hila day

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09AquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top