revathysugathan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy birthday Mav darling - Had great fun at your b'day party ðŸ¥³
maverickmartin thumbnail
Originally posted by: shass

DEAR MAV..

MAY THIS BIRTHDAY BRING ALL THE HAPPINESS LIFE CAN GIVE YOU...

Oh, yum! SO many b'day cakes? Iss b'day cakes ke toofan ko kya naam doon? ðŸ˜†

KEEP SMILING N STAY BLESSED ALWAYS, MY SWEET CHOTU...🤗🤗🤗🤗

Aww.. Thank you! CAC will keep me smiling!

I can't have all these on my own... Comrades, help yourself!

LOVE YOU...

Love you too, Shassy! Thank you!!
Edited by maverickmartin - 11 years ago
maverickmartin thumbnail
Originally posted by: shass

WISHES FROM HOOPOE...

Dear Mav,

Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

That is the best birthday one can give.."a whole lotta love"..and my return gift to you is a big, tight, warm hug! ðŸ˜Š

Another cake? Yayee!

May God bless you...Enjoy your special day... 🤗

Thank you for the blessing, hoopoe and for your wish!
maverickmartin thumbnail

I have always loved your pictures, Aura! They speak for themselves and more than a 500 word paragraph would in their stead. Thank you for the wish and thank you for taking out time for this!
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: maverickmartin

Ah, there he is! But-WHAT The! Don't just stand there! Bring the cake you and I baked today!

What?? You and him? But he was out with me and we were having the loveliest time together! Is..is Lordy...Is he hiding a twin brother? *gasps* But I'm sure I had the Lordy Lord right there with me. Not the cake-baking twin!🤣

He was indeed baking cake with me, dearie. Proof needed?

And if you ask me who was with you...well, I think if I remember right, he had ordered Master Aman to play substitute...Master Aman is hot too and he has served Lordy for so long that he began to walk, talk and dress like smart Lordy. I am certain anyone could make the innocent mistake of thinking one for the other!

May your happy heart always shine to make others smile and fall in love with you like we all did! 

Oh, thank you, Lin dear! You know, I'm not actually a very social person. I'm short-tempered, sometimes rude and go irrationally quiet..So I'm glad you guys like me! I suppose words written and verbal put forward two different sides of me..

You are beautiful in your heart, Mavs. Very beautiful. Even when you are angry, raise your voice, and act irrationally, you are you. And you will always be the sweet person who we see deep down in the heart of your written words...

Sorry if its too spicy. I'm spice-crazed and well...forgot you didn't like too much spice in the joy of making this for you!

Ooh, yum. Actually, I'm in the mood for something spicy now! Especially if you made it!!

In the virtual world, you are the best cook in the world the best dancer! You can cook anything and everything and you can make people fall in love with your moves!! *wink* 

Eeep! Arty! Arty! Arty! Yes, I knew he knew that I knew he existed and that he knew that I knew that he knew I existed! *sobbing in delight* THANK YOU, Linny! I looove you!!!

Hello, dear Anne with an e! I have waited a long time to hear from you? You got my letters, didn't you? I do want to visit Avonlea once and meet Mrs. Rachel! How's Daisy and *cough* young Gilbert Blythe? *mentally swooning*

Mavs!! Meeting Arty boy and you turned incoherent?? And ofcourse, he knew you existed and he knew that you did know that he knew you knew that he knew you existed. 
Oh! You had that habit to? Writing to Anne? I did too!! When I was 11!!!! I wrote letters to Anne Shirley!! *sigh* Oh that blissful lamb white days! And goodness! No boy was as hot and handsome as Gilbert! I had even decided to name my future first son-to-be after him!!! 

Time to party!! Come on Mavs!!!

As I said to Farwa. Egyptian dance to "I like to move it, move it". You in?😆😆

Hugs and Kisses dear! And so glad you loved the VM. It was made by a once-regular-Comrade of ours who is MIA now. 

And Egyptian Dance: I'm in, babe!!!

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I loved ur reply Mav... I was smiling ear to ear... Wish I had a laptop n I can quote n reply but chalo... Haan chalo shuru ho jao 1,2 n 3 nach nach k duniya hila day
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is eveyone here...???

I was like finding you all everywhere...  1st went to new thrd, there i came to know u all were at old thrd and there again u planned to come here...

I hope finally.. i caught you All...!!

IS PARTY STARTED...  LET ME JOIN IN...!!

MAV WHERE ARE YOU...  THIS BOUQUET is really heavy..!!

Page no. Is again content blocked urggghhh hate this msg to my core
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: A_Soul

Is eveyone here...???

I was like finding you all everywhere...  1st went to new thrd, there i came to know u all were at old thrd and there again u planned to come here...

I hope finally.. i caught you All...!!

IS PARTY STARTED...  LET ME JOIN IN...!!

MAV WHERE ARE YOU...  THIS BOUQUET is really heavy..!!

Beautiful flowers, Dear Heta!! And yes, we are ready to party!! 

But birthday girl's gone to have dinner! Hope she comes back soon. No, wait, let her enjoy special dinner with her family! 
And Farwa, I don't know why you keep getting that message...we need to get it solved. 

Edited by Aquiline - 11 years ago
Yes we surely do but dont know how can we solve it when on my sister's mob its working for all the pages whereever I got content blocked msg so I guess either its mob or the sim I am using