Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

">

I look at this show and I wanted to watch a few more episodes before I give a review of what I think this show really is. For me, it's going at its own pace and for a starter to the zee channel; the show has given us some cute romantic scenes. Overall it's a great show and I know it has a great potential to go very far and all characters have their part and I'm so happy to see everyone is being used in this show and not just the leads. I hope they keep bring in this art because it helps the story a lot. Even if it's for a few seconds, I hope they continue to show each character.

About the character, overall their acting seems mature and very outstanding. Starting with Sunanina, she is a great person but I'm gradually started hating the character being portrayed. Anyways, this is what helps build the story so I'm looking forward to see how Sona changes this MIL of hers. Devarji, seems quite understandable and he seems to fir good with Sona and Neelam. Neelam I must say is a great but I wish Neelam starts to show some sort of control to them but I guess this will only change until Sona becomes a housewife. Bindiya, Darshana and Renu ( evil people) **laughs** there character are great and I can see much use of them in this show and their acting is above rated, considering the fact that they are the ones who will be giving Sona some hard times. I forgot the male's names, but the sons look fit and good for their role. Neelam husband, he is great and portrays some good ethics. Coming to the children, Chicku is a great, he will be one of those children who help a lot and his character is well played by that individual. He adds some humour and some relief of tension to this show. I'm glad to see such a character. The two other girls sure have some potential and their character seems important in coming tracks. One is already reading a love letter (I think). Nice to see the contrast amongst the children.

Coming to the lead characters ' Suhasi has always been adorable in what she do. She is fine is portraying Sona but she seems a bit suffocated in her character. I hope to see her come out. But as a start, she ash been good and the character blends well with others. Kahanaiyya does a wonderful role and his little foolishness and flirts bring humour and it's indeed a light to the show. Both leads make this show a wonderful aspect and I hope it continue to shine and glitter and gain great importance.

In concluding, it is one of the best shows I would say. On a scale of 100 I would rate, at this point in time, of 85 with an outstanding batch of characters binding the family and contrasting each other, I will be looking forward to see how can a family of so many characters with different personalities and roles blend together to catch the team of Housewife Hai, Sab Jaanti Hai. I surely don't missed an episode now viewed in my country, and when I do get time I come to the forum and try to be active. So HHSJH continue to rock and keep moving. Love to see what this show has in store. Bets of luck!

Best Regards,

." />

Swagakevin2

Edited by swagakevin2 - 09 January 2013 at 3:23pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kamurali-QH-amud-VishaD-roziekarsuhSonali.SHeart_Hacker--RohitMaxwell-.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Personal Review of this show :)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Nice Review...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks... Smile

Joyel

IF-Dazzler

Joyel

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
majority of the viewers r not satisfied with the past 5 episodes and kannaya character is not given great priority other than other brothers.

Edited by Joyel - 09 January 2013 at 12:25pm

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
that's true but we have to understand that all characters are equally important and as a show progresses we always see the leads scene, hardly do we see back these characters... but some viewers would only want to see the leads and that's just not fair to other characters..

Joyel

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Great review

swagakevin2

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Hey kev, great to see u here in HHSJH Smile
As always ur post is fantastic, i absolutely loved it, reading ur review which is excellent by the way Thumbs Up, truly sums up everything about each character and thier portrayal.
Great review kev, looking forward to more of ur posts Big smile

Edited by Rozey17 - 09 January 2013 at 2:36pm

swagakevin2

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
aww.thanks..do you get to watch it? i watch the replay on ch 6 at 2 30... dont miss it..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.