Kkusum

abhay is sick!!! um well anuj is sick!!

bollygal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey has anyone heard or seen that movie that anuj/abhay is in.....erghhh its sum next po*no movie......in a  interview he goes he dont mind doin them kind of films yuccckkkk

um well has anyone heard of that movie.....dont know the name

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jots thumbnail

yeh i heard that too, sick hey, i suppose this is a side of him we have never seen before, actually apparently he is known to be quite a big flirt, and has had a string of affairs with telly actresses!!!! but yeh im definately not gonna watch that!!!! i think he should stick to TV!!!! he aint sexy frm any angle!!!

Jots 😃

sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The name of the movie is LIPS. He is the lead actor in that movie with Moushmi Udeshi ( Nescafe model).
bollygal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jots

he aint sexy frm any angle!!!

😆 ðŸ˜†

smilingstar3 thumbnail

yeh he's in lips

i read the review and saw pictures i was disgusted

it's more than just bold scenes ppl it's prolly going to be the worst (or the most bold movie) that has ever come out in the indian movie industry

it's probably gonna create a riot like 'Nazar'

usachick821 thumbnail

it isnt a po*no movie, close to it, but no..

i kinda have respect for him for tryin somthin new dat many ppls from bollywood are too afraid of..like its malaria r smthin... dats wat i dont like about kkusum and all other shows, because they talk about sex like it doesnt exist...i kno that this is kinda wanderin away from the topic...

and hell yea..he aint sexy from any angle...