9th Jan WU- It's all fake It's Photoshopped!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Honge Juda Na Hum Written Update

Episode starts with Tara showing Muskaan her photos with Salman Khan and she's days that its all photoshopped Muskaan is starting to get negative doubts. Just then Muskaans dad comes and Muskaan goes and asks him also about the picture to which he says that yea it's fake. Muskaan leaves .

There in the gallery Rohan is arranging the place with red roses. Muskaan enters and Anu exits making a excuse of work. Rohan starts telling Muskaan about their past and how they loved each other and how they had taken a oath to never separate . Rohan tells that I love the picture I had shown you . I'm thinking of making it in a photo frame . Muskaan asks where will you do that. Rohan says that my friend does that work. So Muskaan tells him that your friend must also know about photoshop . To which Rohan says yes. Then Muskaan says then this photo is fake . It's photoshopped . 

Muskaan says Rohan I didn't except that from you . This is such a cheap act . 
Rohan tries to explain himself but Muskaan isn't ready to listen anything . Anu comes in and tells Muskaan that your so cheap . You jut want boys attention. Rohan gets angry and starts to remove all the arrangements . Muskaan goes away.

Muskaan goes home . Tara asks her what happened to which she says nothing and goes to her room. Rohan comes home and is crying and is sad. He tells preeti that Muskaan thinks that he wrong. Just then Tara calls preeti to come to her house because she's wants to talk to her . Rohan also forcefully goes there.

Tara is shocked to see Rohan . Rohan wants to talk to Muskaan . But Tara says no she says that Muskaan is disturbed . Tara tells preeti to go and talk to Muskaan . On the stairs Tara tells preeti that she wants to talk to her . She takes her to her room and tells her to lie to Muskan . She says please do it for the sake of Muskaans life .

Precap: preeti is telling that whatever Rohan is doing its all fake . Yea one time he use to love you but when he came to know that your gonna get engaged he gets this flashes that you were his girlfriend .
Edited by -RohanMuskan- - 11 years ago
Didn't expect this from Preeti. I am ver disappointed. Once Mushkan gets back her memory both Rohan and Mushkan should cut of all ties with both the families. They are playing with emotions and life.😭
Muskaan shud not have doubt Rohan, why not take the photograph
to a photographer to find out if it's photoshopped, instead of listening
to her parents😡
Ridiculous turn of events... How could Preeti do this? No matter what the reason is. Is she not seeing the state in which Rohan is currently? He is going to go crazy/mad. I am very disapointed with this serial. 
Thanks for the update! 
Originally posted by -RohanMuskan-

Honge Juda Na Hum Written Update

Episode starts with Tara showing Muskaan her photos with Salman Khan and she's days that its all photoshopped Muskaan is starting to get negative doubts. Just then Muskaans dad comes and Muskaan goes and asks him also about the picture to which he says that yea it's fake. Muskaan leaves .

There in the gallery Rohan is arranging the place with red roses. Muskaan enters and Anu exits making a excuse of work. Rohan starts telling Muskaan about their past and how they loved each other and how they had taken a oath to never separate . Rohan tells that I love the picture I had shown you . I'm thinking of making it in a photo frame . Muskaan asks where will you do that. Rohan says that my friend does that work. So Muskaan tells him that your friend must also know about photoshop . To which Rohan says yes. Then Muskaan says then this photo is fake . It's photoshopped . 

Muskaan says Rohan I didn't except that from you . This is such a cheap act . 
Rohan tries to explain himself but Muskaan isn't ready to listen anything . Anu comes in and tells Muskaan that your so cheap . You jut want boys attention. Rohan gets angry and starts to remove all the arrangements . Muskaan goes away.

Muskaan goes home . Tara asks her what happened to which she says nothing and goes to her room. Rohan comes home and is crying and is sad. He tells preeti that Muskaan thinks that he wrong. Just then Tara calls preeti to come to her house because she's wants to talk to her . Rohan also forcefully goes there.

Tara is shocked to see Rohan . Rohan wants to talk to Muskaan . But Tara says no she says that Muskaan is disturbed . Tara tells preeti to go and talk to Muskaan . On the stairs Tara tells preeti that she wants to talk to her . She takes her to her room and tells her to lie to Muskan . She says please do it for the sake of Muskaans life .

Precap: preeti is telling that whatever Rohan is doing its all fake . Yea one time he use to love you but when he came to know that your gonna get engaged he gets this flashes that you were his girlfriend .

Thanks for the WU.😊