Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
After some MU anandi will be back into mahaanta mode soon. For few days shiv has taken the first place in mahaanta. Anandi will realize soon that her priorities are shekhars family not singhs. Till then anandi will be selfish and shekhars family ladies will regret having anandi as a bahu and also there will be tiff btw Singh and shekhar family. In all this drama the one who will be affected is shiv bcos anandi madam will be busy trying to satisfy the families leaving shiv without romance. I always felt one big reason jagya got attached to gauri was anandi gave more importance to family and jeytsar. She should have left Singh family and gone with jagya to Mumbai and never leave him alone.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENpagli14musicmaniacJan50

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anandi's selfish behaviour !!! (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shinya

Goldie

Shinya

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

today after seeing anandi's reaction i felt bad for shekhars...i know that first we complain that Anandi doesn't care for shiv but when it comes of her profit she is ready to do anything...

You said it right, but its not new to us. 
She always did that. She never cared for her own parents but was clinging to Singhs in which was her selfishness. Now she doesn't care for shiv and his family which is also her selfishness. Selfishness is her innermost quality which was nicely concealed behind the mask of Mahanata ...

Nobody 'called' her mahan, everyone 'taunted' her as mahan ... LOLLOL

smart_alec

smart_alec

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by libsrocks

today after seeing anandi's reaction i felt bad for shekhars...i know that first we complain that Anandi doesn't care for shiv but when it comes of her profit she is ready to do anything...

You said it right, but its not new to us. 
She always did that. She never cared for her own parents but was clinging to Singhs in which was her selfishness. Now she doesn't care for shiv and his family which is also her selfishness. Selfishness is her innermost quality which was nicely concealed behind the mask of Mahanata ...

Nobody 'called' her mahan, everyone 'taunted' her as mahan ... LOLLOL

Plz don't mind, but I found your comments very silly and biased, you seem to hv like prejudiz against Anandi or what?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinya

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
@shinya. It's very wrong to say anandi is selfish. Her parents never cared for her otherwise they would have not got her married at age 8. Anandi's mom always taught her that once a girl gets married till death saasra is her house. So anandi always followed that and felt singhs are her family. More than bhago she spent most of her childhood years with sumi and bhairav. Only for 5 years she lived with her mom before she turned 18 years old. Don't forget kid anandi went to her parents when her father was broke and helped them in their farming when DS drove her away from the haveli. Plz see the facts and talk about anandi. I am happy for a change there is someone like shiv who is giving her happiness without any return of any favor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smart_alecmmishra1Suchi-

cindian

Groupbie

cindian

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
selfish anandi but its not new... but wat hapnd to shiv? while informing dadisa  y cant inform to the people in his house? sanchi exactly used the opportunity... genrally men's dnt care these protocals if shiv maintains in haveli then y not is kesarbug?Angry

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Why everyone is blaming shiv for not informing his parents. He would have eventually told them in the morning. He himself told anandi that he will tell his parents in the morning. Saanchi was just provoking her mom. It's been just 3 days for anandi in the we house. It will take time for her to get adjusted to the new life with new people. People like anandi who always lived with her family and never lived with other people outside her home will miss her parents a lot. Shiv understands this and made her happy to take her to her maayka. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

Shaista33

Shaista33

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Did I miss something? Did Anandi force Shiv to go back? Did she bring up going back to him? Or did she blackmail him? Perhaps, she is holding out on sex so she can be back in her village and have SR in Singh house? Maybe she should have LIED and told him she didn't want to go? Or perhaps she said she hates his family and doesn't want to stay with them? I MUST be missing something...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111aparnaumasurabhi01

surabhi01

IF-Sizzlerz

surabhi01

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
no  shaista u have not miss anything anandi ne aisa khuchh bhi nahi kaha pur phir bhi woh selfish hai kya karen .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smart_alecShaista33monamie111Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top