Balika Vadhu

anandi's selfish behaviour !!!

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
today after seeing anandi's reaction i felt bad for shekhars...i know that first we complain that Anandi doesn't care for shiv but when it comes of her profit she is ready to do anything...she was not ready to lie to avoid picnic trip as it can make Shekhars feel bad but later on when Shiv told her they will go to Jaitsar then after some thoughts about how Shekhars will feel she readily accepted it...that's not fair...if Anandi misses Singhs n vice versa then even Shekhar live away from Shiv n since Shiv does not get much holidays this was the only time for him to spend with his family...shaadi ke sirf do din ke baad jaana theek nahi jab in the end Shiv-Anandi ko Jaitsar main hi rehna tha...ab mujhe lagta hai ki sayad honeymoon se vapas aane ke baad Shiv ko Singh family jagya ko dhondne mein busy kardege...Shiv Jaitsar ko sambhalne aaya hai na ki Dadisa ki family ko...Jagya koi bacha nahi jo akle marjayga...i hope Bahiron interferes in this issue n stops maasa from taking help from Shiv or else unintentionally they will prove Ira n Saanchi fear true !!!!

jo log uski parvaah nahi karte unke liye jaan hajir hai par jo uske baare mein sochte hain unki feeling ka fayda utha kar apno ka kaam niklavat rehti hai (shiv tops the list)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anandi is being called selfish !! mujhe meri aakhon pe bharoosa nahi ho raha
U mean she is not mahaan anymore...she is REAL and selfish like realistic ppl gawari jagya etc
WOW !! I am so happy today finally mahanta tag is off
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Me too feel bed beause anandi s character .how can she change?
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ii have read in an Daily Bhaskar article that  after marriage shiv will change and he will start harrasing anandi.Then jagya will come in to the situation and save anandi from the negative shiv...but now i am seeing that the situation is total opposite...after marriege anandi was totally changed and start harrasing his husband ...pooor shiv who will save him from his negative ,selfish wife??????????
Originally posted by: nandita.jana

Ii have read in an Daily Bhaskar article that  after marriage shiv will change and he will start harrasing anandi.Then jagya will come in to the situation and save anandi from the negative shiv...but now i am seeing that the situation is total opposite...after marriege anandi was totally changed and start harrasing his husband ...pooor shiv who will save him from his negative ,selfish wife??????????

Ashima or he will commit suicide.
smart_alec thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

Oof, you are too much yar
begumpara thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

I have too reading Dainik Bhaskar article time some back. I thinking that Ganga to come and save Shiv and Shiv falling love with Ganga jabki Anandi return back to Jagya. Or I am wrong maybe.
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nniks

Anandi is being called selfish !! mujhe meri aakhon pe bharoosa nahi ho raha

U mean she is not mahaan anymore...she is REAL and selfish like realistic ppl gawari jagya etc
WOW !! I am so happy today finally mahanta tag is off

Neha I'm also enjoying & joining you in doing a jig . Completely taaliyaan & seetiyaan 
Anandi is NORMAL  & REAL with weakness and failings no Nareal syuff πŸ˜†

TM,  I have a question are you married? If you don't want to answer then it is perfectly all right. 
If u are then I'll write a answer to your post😳 
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After some MU anandi will be back into mahaanta mode soon. For few days shiv has taken the first place in mahaanta. Anandi will realize soon that her priorities are shekhars family not singhs. Till then anandi will be selfish and shekhars family ladies will regret having anandi as a bahu and also there will be tiff btw Singh and shekhar family. In all this drama the one who will be affected is shiv bcos anandi madam will be busy trying to satisfy the families leaving shiv without romance. I always felt one big reason jagya got attached to gauri was anandi gave more importance to family and jeytsar. She should have left Singh family and gone with jagya to Mumbai and never leave him alone.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: libsrocks

today after seeing anandi's reaction i felt bad for shekhars...i know that first we complain that Anandi doesn't care for shiv but when it comes of her profit she is ready to do anything...

You said it right, but its not new to us. 
She always did that. She never cared for her own parents but was clinging to Singhs in which was her selfishness. Now she doesn't care for shiv and his family which is also her selfishness. Selfishness is her innermost quality which was nicely concealed behind the mask of Mahanata ...

Nobody 'called' her mahan, everyone 'taunted' her as mahan ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†