Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

anandi's selfish behaviour !!!

libsrocks IF-Dazzler
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
today after seeing anandi's reaction i felt bad for shekhars...i know that first we complain that Anandi doesn't care for shiv but when it comes of her profit she is ready to do anything...she was not ready to lie to avoid picnic trip as it can make Shekhars feel bad but later on when Shiv told her they will go to Jaitsar then after some thoughts about how Shekhars will feel she readily accepted it...that's not fair...if Anandi misses Singhs n vice versa then even Shekhar live away from Shiv n since Shiv does not get much holidays this was the only time for him to spend with his family...shaadi ke sirf do din ke baad jaana theek nahi jab in the end Shiv-Anandi ko Jaitsar main hi rehna tha...ab mujhe lagta hai ki sayad honeymoon se vapas aane ke baad Shiv ko Singh family jagya ko dhondne mein busy kardege...Shiv Jaitsar ko sambhalne aaya hai na ki Dadisa ki family ko...Jagya koi bacha nahi jo akle marjayga...i hope Bahiron interferes in this issue n stops maasa from taking help from Shiv or else unintentionally they will prove Ira n Saanchi fear true !!!!

jo log uski parvaah nahi karte unke liye jaan hajir hai par jo uske baare mein sochte hain unki feeling ka fayda utha kar apno ka kaam niklavat rehti hai (shiv tops the list)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLENmusicmaniacChit15adi1986srinivasrishichitra11nnmmbaublessavianichumki...nollaJaymaaOliveWellington

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Anandi is being called selfish !! mujhe meri aakhon pe bharoosa nahi ho raha Day Dreaming
U mean she is not mahaan anymore...she is REAL and selfish like realistic ppl gawari jagya etc
WOW !! I am so happy today finally mahanta tag is off Dancing

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33NDDgirlsbadamChytrapoiu123samvi.umamAryaSdsupriyachumki...monamie111nolla5centstiny15Vishakha_Sakhisurabhi01dixie123tv_princessSuchi-blushingaparnaumaitsRitzi

Jaymaa IF-Sizzlerz
Jaymaa
Jaymaa

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Me too feel bed beause anandi s character .how can she change?
nandita_bVian IF-Sizzlerz
nandita_bVian
nandita_bVian

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Ii have read in an Daily Bhaskar article that  after marriage shiv will change and he will start harrasing anandi.Then jagya will come in to the situation and save anandi from the negative shiv...but now i am seeing that the situation is total opposite...after marriege anandi was totally changed and start harrasing his husband ...pooor shiv who will save him from his negative ,selfish wife??????????Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yzyznolla

reshmiroy2012 Goldie

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nolla

smart_alec Newbie
smart_alec
smart_alec

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshmiroy2012

Originally posted by nandita.jana

Ii have read in an Daily Bhaskar article that  after marriage shiv will change and he will start harrasing anandi.Then jagya will come in to the situation and save anandi from the negative shiv...but now i am seeing that the situation is total opposite...after marriege anandi was totally changed and start harrasing his husband ...pooor shiv who will save him from his negative ,selfish wife??????????Ouch

Ashima or he will commit suicide.

Oof, you are too much yar
begumpara Senior Member
begumpara
begumpara

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshmiroy2012

Originally posted by nandita.jana

Ashima or he will commit suicide.

I have too reading Dainik Bhaskar article time some back. I thinking that Ganga to come and save Shiv and Shiv falling love with Ganga jabki Anandi return back to Jagya. Or I am wrong maybe.
5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

Anandi is being called selfish !! mujhe meri aakhon pe bharoosa nahi ho raha Day Dreaming
U mean she is not mahaan anymore...she is REAL and selfish like realistic ppl gawari jagya etc
WOW !! I am so happy today finally mahanta tag is off Dancing

Neha I'm also enjoying & joining you in doing a jig . Completely taaliyaan & seetiyaan 
Anandi is NORMAL  & REAL with weakness and failings no Nareal syuff LOL

TM,  I have a question are you married? If you don't want to answer then it is perfectly all right. 
If u are then I'll write a answer to your postEmbarrassed 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123monamie111nollasurabhi01Vishakha_SakhiSuchi-aparnaumaitsRitzi

Go to top