Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -RD-

-Asad is wondering as to why Ayaan called and yet didnt speak to him and is worried about as to what happened at the engagement and just then Nikhat arrives and he asks her as to why she is here when she just got engaged and he spots that she isnt wearing her engagement ring even tho Nikhat tries to hide she tells him that Haseena broke off the engagement and Asad says so she came to know about me and apologizes and Nikhat is like dont apologize for you are our brother and tells him how all have been debarred from speaking or meeting up with him and that it inc Ayaan as well adn that Shireen has given her kasam to him and Nikhat holds herself responsible for creating that void between the brothers and Asad consoles her saying this doori ki deewar isnt bec of u but bec of what happened 17yrs ago and she is like yet there was that window that existed for you both and bec of me that window too isnt there now but I wont let it happen and your relationship with Ayaan is a misaal that step brothers can be more than real blood ones and it will remain so and asks Asad to let her speak cause no one at home will let her and she knows that Asad will listen to her 😳

-Asad asks abt Imran and whether Nikhat does like him and she nods in affirmation and does some Imran jaap and is like its okay if i have to stay single for life and all and Asad is like never say that again and he says till i am around no way can i be the reason for you not being able to marry theone u love even tho staying away from Ayaan is going to be really hard for me and he asks her to not meet up with him and rather call him when she needs help and Nikhat spills the beans abt mamujaan spilling the beans to Dilshad and causing the furor and apologizes on his behalf

-Asad comes searching for Zo and she is all packing up and tells him how she has made an excuse of visa expiry so that Dilshad doesnt know the truth and Asad tries to ask her to stay but cant find the words and also stops her by coming in the way and eyelock πŸ˜³ and ultimately ends up asking her to stay for the month she has left and that he can manage till then with her around and goes to send the cab back and Zo comes peeche peeche and asks him abt his activities and training and all with relation to him being an Indian spy and Asad  is amused but doesnt show it and Zo even promises to behave well till she is around and he is mighty pleased yet suspicious

-Shireen is all for going and begging to Haseena Bi but Nikhat stops her and says yr honor is of most importance to me and i wudnt like u or Abbu to beg on my behalf πŸ‘

-Asad meets up with Haseena Bi and sweetly threatens her with regards to dragging Feroz to court for illegal activities and harassment and also strikes a deal with her offering her a 5 bedroom house in a huge area in return of keeping Nikhat happy forever and Haseena agrees and is like how did u no i wud fall for this and Asad says can tell the type by seeing the faceπŸ˜†

-Precap- Cockroach, Zo and Asad and Mitwaaa😳

Apologies for such a rushed update ..😳

Thanks for the WU.😊
Fimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!
Wow! What an epi!!! 😲
   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Asad mia tussi toh toup ho... Haseena ko awkad dikha diya... Sachchi ap aur apke jalwe!!!
And Asad n Zoya scene toh was out of this world!!! And that smile on his face!!! hayyee!!!
Thanks a looot for the Wu... 😊
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update & thank you