ira's insecurities are not wrong

Posted: 11 years ago
guys after watching today's episode, i found nothing wrong but felt for irainfact pichle kuch dino se mein bhi soch rahi thi ki shiv ka singh's se zyada  attchment hota ja raha hai, and anandi's always crying remembering them might be problem for shekhars, here 's what cvs   give us, and its great and realistic  step by cvs...ira ke mann mein insecurities ana bilkul jayaz hai, because it was shiv's fault that without even discussing with his family first.and any mother would feel bad if she comes to know ki ek to unka beta unse itni jaldi wapis ja raha hai and on top of that, agar ye news kisi aur se mili to definitely her heart would break...aur guys ye situations generally real life mein bhi create hoti hai.i myself have seen mothers who doesnt like excessive closeness of their son with their in laws.. and i think ira today was just practical not because sanchi filled her ears with her rubbish talks but because shiv didnt consider her feelings...but i guess and hope ki our anandi would definitely going to handle this situation peacefully .. aur mujhe nahi lagta ki ansh jaitsar jane wale hai kyunki cvs jagy a ki wapsi ke baad hi ansh ko haveli wapis laenge(i guess) adisa ne bhi ye aur aj dadisa ne bhi ye hint diya
Ira is right. If any mother comes to know the deeds of her son through a third person, her heart will break. so, for shiv, he is going to break his mother's heart to keep his wife and in laws happy. So what wrong sanchi said-Shiv apne sasural walon ka ho gaya. Later on, this may happen that shekhars will repent on their decision of letting shiv marry anandi. Singhs shld understand the diff between environment in both houses. 
Yeah ira z ryt nd anandi ko shiv ko rokna chahiye tha ds time anandi ws wrong nd shiv b singh ko jyada importance de rha h...bt ds track z vry boring shekhars ko mai hmesha happy family ki tarah dekhti thi bt ye sab bhut boring hoga.
Awww... poor Ira? She is a 2 yr old who cannot live without her toy, nah? What rubbish is this? Shiv lives months without his fam, and I saw no Ira coming to visit her baby boy. Now all of a sudden she has issues with him making his own decisions? Why is it when a bahu comes, it is ok to go retro and back to old zamana thinking? But storyline is appropriate as many inlaws DO start this dog poop after their son marries...

ira's insecurities are absolutely right..

a son whom you have brought up with all your love and affection..all of a sudden a wife comes and is totally blinded with her love that now he doesnt bother to think about his family..i think any family that has this kind of issue..always ladies are blamed which to an extent is right but yaar son is own blood how can son forget happiness of family..nothing wrong with wanting to give happiness to wife but it should never be at cost of parents emotions..there needs to be a balance.

and as far as tomorrow s episode i think anandi is gonna overhear ira n meenus convo..and she is going to cncel the trip to jaitsr and now singhs are gonna be sad..i just think coz they just have come to new haveli..and shekhar family hasnot has much to do..so i think..they will want to use it..coz if she is to go back to jaitser...thats the worst thing cvs could do with this serial...

It does not matter whether Ansh cancells their trip or not..damage is already done and it seems irrepairable.
What s Anandi fault...i do not blame her ..it is shiv who made the decision and anandi reminded him to tell ira and other jokers but he said it will be in the morning..i think anandi did her job well.

The root cause ...we are avoiding that...if SR had been  gone as planned by shiv...all would have gone right..
Shiv wants to go to jaitsar as he knows  and wants to avoid his or her humilation ..he is scared that others will come to know the state of mind of Anandi. I think, it is his moral right to tell other jokers that Anandi still feels insecure and so we are going to jetsar...he should tell every one that SR is stil due to ira or cm. i am sure this way, ira and cm will have more respect for anandi...
I would appreciate if anandi tells about her state of mind to all jokers...after all she is always a problem solver, not creator.
By hiding the truth about her isceruirites , she is pushing everyone to danger zone ...but we all know she has very good weapons to get sympathy in the end,which she has used very effectively in the past... ..her tears.
Edited by tootyfruity - 11 years ago
@tootyfruity why should shiv tell his parents about his physical relationship with his wife to them. 
Its btw the couple and I dont know if you understand the sensitivity of a physical relationship btw husband and wife. Plz stop giving your baseless comments regarding SR. The only reason shiv cancelled his vacation is to give happiness to anandi. This has nothing to do with no SR. If they has SR still he would have taken anandi to jeytsar.
i  dont think ira main issue is that her son taking care of singh family her main issue that shiv do not inform her that he cancel his holiday and going to jaitsar .i  hope cm clear misunderstanding of ira
Originally posted by Sheetsden

@tootyfruity why should shiv tell his parents about his physical relationship with his wife to them. 
Its btw the couple and I dont know if you understand the sensitivity of a physical relationship btw husband and wife. Plz stop giving your baseless comments regarding SR. The only reason shiv cancelled his vacation is to give happiness to anandi. This has nothing to do with no SR. If they has SR still he would have taken anandi to jeytsar.

@Sheetsden
you seem to have some difficulty in interpreting written English,  therefore, PLEASE STOP COMMENTING on others POV.
You sound foolish when you do that ...😆😆

So, You better KEEP QUIET !!

Well its not very un-usual for a mother to think so...but she knows how Anandi is and how her in-laws are...

Mother's feel they have complete say in their child's life even though with age he makes his own decisions...I think they feel their son will not give them the same importance...after marriage...

Its the tricky balance a guy has to handle when he gets married as he has to balance his attention between his mom and wife...

I hope Ira doesn't go against Anandi in future and Shiv will have to learn to maintain the balance...