Article:Pooja performing in Big boss:)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Yana Gupta to get caged for 'Bigg Boss 6' finale

Tuesday, January 08, 2013 | 6:42:03 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    94 Comments
Yana Gupta to get caged for 'Bigg Boss 6' finale

Model-turned-Bollywood item girl Yana Gupta will participate in the "Bigg Boss Season 6" finale - she will enter the house in a cage and later she will perform.

yana gupta

Model-turned-Bollywood item girl Yana Gupta will participate in the "Bigg Boss 6" finale - she will enter the house in a cage and later she will perform.

The finale of the reality show will be aired Colors Jan 13.

"She will be performing in a cage hung on a crane and that will go inside the house. She will get one evicted contestant out (with herself) in the cage," the source added.

After her act, only the final two contestants will remain in the house.

Yana was said to have been offered to feature as a contestant in "Bigg Boss Season 6", but she had reportedly turned it down.

As of now there are six contestants in the show - Niketan MadhokUrvashi DholakiaDelnaaz IraniRajev PaulSanaa Khan and Imam Siddique - vying for the big prize money of Rs.50 lakh.

The finale, to be hosted by Salman Khan, is expected to be a grand affair with four popular TV actresses - Rati PandeyKeerti NagpurePooja Gor and Rashmi Desai Sandhu - also performing.

Pooja performing and is tagged do comment ๐Ÿ˜Š

TFS...๐Ÿ˜Š

All the best pooja...๐Ÿ˜Š
Wow great๐Ÿ˜›Looking forward to watch her performance๐Ÿ˜ŠTFS๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I hate the show! But good to know PG will perform. Will watch then. Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tfs...
wow as i m already watching BB6...what else can i do...as i hv stopped watching SP after mkap...so its a gr8 news...looking forward to watch the performance of our Angel...
omggg thatsss aa gr8 news.s...hope this is true...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
TFS๐Ÿ˜Š
When is the finale??