Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written update 9/1 Family reunion at Kailash

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Everyone comes to Shivji. Kartikeya & Ganesh touches his feet together. He blesses them. This is the union of entire family. Shivji says even he must be happy meeting his younger brother. Ganesh says he has become his favourite, will serve him & obey his orders. Kartikeya tells him not to interfere when 2 elders are talking. Ganesh assures him, he'll keep that in mind, says now bhaiyya will discipline me. Parvati tells Shivji, now love between both the bros will increase. Shivji is thinking.

At Brhmalok, rishi Dadhichi asks Brhmaji to guide them. Indra with other Devas comes there, says in my absence entire arrangement of the World was disturbed, so I should be given the first aahuti. Naradji gives his special comment on Indra.

One rishi refuses to accept Indra to give first aahuti. He says till it is not decided who should be given first aahuti, all the yagyas on Earth will be stopped. Brhmaji says they should go to Shivji.

Ashok Sundari shows kartikeya the bed prepared by Ganesh for him. She asks him what does he think about Ganesh? Reminds him of him telling her about their mother doesn't need one more son after getting him. Kartikeya says he wants to forget that. Parent's love gets divided after arrival of more children. She tells him, no one can take his place in their parent's life.

Ganesh comes, tells him he is a very big warrior, should teach him war techniques, Ashok Sundari agrees, that elder bro should teach his youner bro.  Both bros are sitting facing each other. Kartikeya  explains about different types of war. Says, war is important in our life. One of the war is fought in the battle field, one war is going on within ourself. & one is faught with the supreme power too. Ganesh says these are different varieties of war but what is the solution of war? Ashok Sundari appreciates Ganesh's intelligence. Krtikeya says there is no solution of war in this World. Ganesh says he has a solution, hug your enemy once, feed him Modak. Kartikeya asks him has he come to learn or teach him? Ganesh says he has come just to give & accept love. All 3 bro-sis hug eachother. Kartikeya looks serious.

All the rishis & Devas are in Kailash to meet Shivji. Rishi Dadhichi asks him to solve this problem. Indra interrupts, sayin he has a solution if he declares, that the first aahuti shold be given to him then this problem can be solved. But you don't care for respect โ€“ disrespect. Shivji gets angry, tells indra not to cross his limit. What kind of example are you setting for the World. When Devas are fighting about who is the greatest. For me all are equal. Will Suryadev stop giving light in the world if he is not proven greatest? Most important is Karma, so all of you should comcentrate on your Karma. When the importance of this basic concept is realised, you'll find the solution. He tells everyone to leave. They obey.

Shivji tells Ganesh, Kartikeya  to see to it, that no body interfears in his Dhyan. Both of them agree.

The Devas & rishis with Brhmaji go to Vaikunth. Brhmaji tells Vishnuji, Shivji is in Dhyan. Vishnuji says from Shivji's Dhyan only, solution of this problem can e found, as who is the acceptable Dev to all. But we'll have to wait for that.

Kartikeya & Ganesh are guarding. Rishi Parashuram, comes to Kailash. Ganesh offers his pranam to him, sys no one is allowed to go inside.  Rishi Parashuram tells him had he known who am I, then you would have never dared to stop me. He moves ahead but Ganesh stops him.

Precap: There is a fight between Parashuram & Kartikeya. Ganesh tells Parashuram to calm down, solution of this problem can be found peacefully. In anger Parashuram throws his Parashu on Ganesh. Kartikeya moves ahead to stop it, but Ganesh telss him this is our father's Shakti & he takes Parashu's attack on him, screams with pain. Shivji comes out of his Dhyan. Parvati & Ganas too hear that, are shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey minaxi after seeing todays epi there a huge doubt in my mind.

ki pehle bhi yagya hoye the tab kyu aisa question nai utha ki pehli aahuti kise jaaegi to fir ab kyu????
mujhe samaj nai aaraha๐Ÿ˜•
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a great epi, the interreaction bitween kartikeya was good. Thank you for the written update.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

hey minaxi after seeing todays epi there a huge doubt in my mind.

ki pehle bhi yagya hoye the tab kyu aisa question nai utha ki pehli aahuti kise jaaegi to fir ab kyu????
mujhe samaj nai aaraha๐Ÿ˜•

those yagyas were for a particular God or Deva, so the first aahuti was given to that Deity.
Bali is sdoing yagya for everyone, to unite all & spread peace, that's why he has called rishis & people from different sects. That's why this question of which Deity should be given the first aahuti has occurred.
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mnx12

those yagyas were for a particular God or Deva, so the first aahuti was given to that Deity.
Bali si sdoing yagya for everyone, to unite all & spread peace, that's why he has called rishis & people from different sects. That's why this question of which Deity should be given the first aahuti has occurred.

ohk ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanx minu i have missed last two epis so thats why i didnt knewed
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update minaxi...n as usual i missed the epi..lolzzz
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As usual miss kar diya? Main toh padhte padhte miss kardia๐Ÿ˜† and also thankss for the wu, epi miss karne ke baad thoda restless ho gaya tha, avi thoda relaxed hu thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The family reunion and sibling interaction was fabulous. ๐Ÿ˜Š
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrToolConfuser

As usual miss kar diya? Main toh padhte padhte miss kardia๐Ÿ˜† and also thankss for the wu, epi miss karne ke baad thoda restless ho gaya tha, avi thoda relaxed hu thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

You missed the epi. for studies, that's a very good reason to miss. Don't worry you can always depend on WU & VU links posted here to catch up.๐Ÿ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: consuela

The family reunion and sibling interaction was fabulous. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Their interaction was good. Kartikey is surprised seeing his brother's intelligence.
There should be a family pic of this Shiv-parivar.๐Ÿ˜Š