Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

*~Sidharth MalHOTra~* FC #12 Note pg.117 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

-SiDsAnGeL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SiDsAnGeL-

Joined: 03 July 2008

Posts: 14634

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzysehrish

Originally posted by -Sayani-

Originally posted by sizzysehrish

Originally posted by -Sayani-

Originally posted by sizzysehrish

Originally posted by -Sayani-

Originally posted by sizzysehrish

helllooo sayu and aashra Hug


Hari Om SehrROFLROFLROFL

OMg..Today I am Super Excited..Dil Dance Maare reDancing
 
mee too
 
now we can see Sid again DancingDancingDancing


to bolo Hariii OoomROFL
 
heheheheeh ROFLROFLROFL
 
btw whts tihs hari omm???LOL


Huh! u still dont knw about Hari om
watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLdMhz4TPbY&feature=youtu.be

ROFLROFLROFL
 
yrr youtube not opnenig this link by what name this is in youtube becoz direct link want open it ..


Student of The Year-Deleted Scene-Varun and SidSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sizzysehrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Sidharth MalHOTra~* FC #12 Note pg.117 (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sizzysehrish

IF-Sizzlerz

sizzysehrish

Joined: 02 February 2010

Posts: 15824

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sayani-

Originally posted by sizzysehrish

Originally posted by -Sayani-

Originally posted by sizzysehrish

Originally posted by -Sayani-

Originally posted by sizzysehrish

Originally posted by -Sayani-

Originally posted by sizzysehrish

helllooo sayu and aashra Hug


Hari Om SehrROFLROFLROFL

OMg..Today I am Super Excited..Dil Dance Maare reDancing
 
mee too
 
now we can see Sid again DancingDancingDancing


to bolo Hariii OoomROFL
 
heheheheeh ROFLROFLROFL
 
btw whts tihs hari omm???LOL


Huh! u still dont knw about Hari om
watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLdMhz4TPbY&feature=youtu.be

ROFLROFLROFL
 
yrr youtube not opnenig this link by what name this is in youtube becoz direct link want open it ..


Student of The Year-Deleted Scene-Varun and SidSmile
 
i wil watch as soon as i go home
right now in university here youtube dont works ROFLROFL
they dont beleive in studentwaROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SiDsAnGeL-luv_winchesters

-SiDsAnGeL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SiDsAnGeL-

Joined: 03 July 2008

Posts: 14634

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
LOL..u r online from universityROFLROFLROFL
waise i have accepted ur frnd reqstwa in FB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchesterssizzysehrish

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Joined: 10 August 2009

Posts: 17900

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
gud wali morning  Hug 

aaj no ROFLROFL
Bas [8-> Day Dreaming Blushing Blushing on our kukkad 

Sayuuu Hug 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SiDsAnGeL-sizzysehrish

-SiDsAnGeL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SiDsAnGeL-

Joined: 03 July 2008

Posts: 14634

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

gud wali morning  Hug 

aaj no ROFLROFL
Bas [8-> Day Dreaming Blushing Blushing on our kukkad 

Sayuuu Hug 


SonuuuHugHug
I am blushing still nowBlushing

aww..Sid..Day Dreaming
Sid and Pari will Rock the movieLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchesters

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Joined: 10 August 2009

Posts: 17900

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sayani-

Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

gud wali morning  Hug 

aaj no ROFLROFL
Bas Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Blushing Blushing on our kukkad 

Sayuuu Hug 


SonuuuHugHug
I am blushing still nowBlushing

aww..Sid..Day Dreaming
Sid and Pari will Rock the movieLOL

yups... both r my favoritewa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

 same here Blushing Blushing
due to this m recovering fast Big smileBig smile Day Dreaming 
a big big Sid wali jhappi to u Hug Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SiDsAnGeL-

tash10

IF-Stunnerz

tash10

Joined: 28 May 2012

Posts: 34216

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
 
Joining the party late ROFL I just woke up and am here on my lappy without even taking breakfast Shocked
 
Hello everyone!!Hug I am so HAPPY!!! Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SiDsAnGeL-

-SiDsAnGeL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SiDsAnGeL-

Joined: 03 July 2008

Posts: 14634

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

Originally posted by -Sayani-

Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

gud wali morning  Hug 

aaj no ROFLROFL
Bas Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Blushing Blushing on our kukkad 

Sayuuu Hug 


SonuuuHugHug
I am blushing still nowBlushing

aww..Sid..Day Dreaming
Sid and Pari will Rock the movieLOL

yups... both r my favoritewa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

 same here Blushing Blushing
due to this m recovering fast Big smileBig smile Day Dreaming 
a big big Sid wali jhappi to u Hug Hug 


awww..Sid EffectLOLBig smile
pari is my favouritewa tooDay Dreaming

Sid wali jhappi for u tooHug
now m drooling on my and urs dpDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchesters

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
KaShHeaven: HBdayShona&AnniversaryShaoPao>>Page#84

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-KaShHeaven- 1194 22304 13 December 2011 at 3:09pm
By aftermath..
KaShHeaven: Sauce Wala Laal, SalsaDance| Note:Pg#2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-KaShHeaven- 1193 19444 05 December 2011 at 1:22pm
By -IamAwesome-
|SelenaGomezFC|WhenTheSunGoesDown|NOTE pg.108

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

-Mandeep- 1199 36676 15 September 2011 at 4:02am
By Jyotimena
||ABHI&NIKI's FC ~A Tribute To Love~||*Note pg92*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Khushboo_AN 1193 18523 12 August 2011 at 7:14pm
By jsha
~Sharad Malhotra's FC (Sagar from BMTD)~

2 3 4 5 6 7

young_babygirl 50 4808 05 June 2009 at 1:45pm
By Therusha_Pillay

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.