*~Sidharth MalHOTra~* FC #12 Note pg.117 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

FIVE FILMMAKERS COLLECTIVELY BACK SIDHARTH-PARINEETI ON THEIR NEXT FILM

Meena Iyer 

Karan Johar's Student Of The Year gave three youngsters ' Sidharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt ' their dream launch. After that, the topmost question in Bollywood has been, 'What's next for these young ones?' Imtiaz Ali lapped up Alia, Ekta Kapoor signed on Varun. And Sidharth has found the collective backing of four sharp-thinking, smart producers ' Anurag Kashyap, Vikramaditya Motwane, Vikas Bahl and Madhu Mantena, who are partners in Phantom Films. They are now collaborating with Karan Johar's Dharma Productions on a Sidharth-Parineeti film directed by ad filmmaker Vinil Mathew. 

Says Anurag, "Sidharth and Parineeti are among the most promising newcomers we have on the scene. The story works with fresh faces, but requires a high level of chemistry and maturity in the performances. After spending months shortlisting various actors, we finalised Sidharth and Parineeti, as they make an exciting pair to watch out for!" 

Karan is also excited because there are several firsts in this project. One, his banner is teaming up with Phantom Films; two, Vinil is making his big-screen debut and three, Sidharth-Parineeti pairing is new. 

Says KJo, "Vinil is a prolific ad filmmaker, who has directed myriad ad films, including one with me. He's bright." According to Karan, Sid and Parineeti bring a burst of freshness to the project. "The freshness factor alone makes this film all the more exciting. Anurag, Vikramaditya, Vikas, Madhu and I are from different schools of thought. A blend of so many different-thinking people is exciting."
helllooo sayu and aashra 🤗
Originally posted by ..Ashraa..

FIVE FILMMAKERS COLLECTIVELY BACK SIDHARTH-PARINEETI ON THEIR NEXT FILM

Meena Iyer 

Karan Johar's Student Of The Year gave three youngsters ' Sidharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt ' their dream launch. After that, the topmost question in Bollywood has been, 'What's next for these young ones?' Imtiaz Ali lapped up Alia, Ekta Kapoor signed on Varun. And Sidharth has found the collective backing of four sharp-thinking, smart producers ' Anurag Kashyap, Vikramaditya Motwane, Vikas Bahl and Madhu Mantena, who are partners in Phantom Films. They are now collaborating with Karan Johar's Dharma Productions on a Sidharth-Parineeti film directed by ad filmmaker Vinil Mathew. 

Says Anurag, "Sidharth and Parineeti are among the most promising newcomers we have on the scene. The story works with fresh faces, but requires a high level of chemistry and maturity in the performances. After spending months shortlisting various actors, we finalised Sidharth and Parineeti, as they make an exciting pair to watch out for!" 

Karan is also excited because there are several firsts in this project. One, his banner is teaming up with Phantom Films; two, Vinil is making his big-screen debut and three, Sidharth-Parineeti pairing is new. 

Says KJo, "Vinil is a prolific ad filmmaker, who has directed myriad ad films, including one with me. He's bright." According to Karan, Sid and Parineeti bring a burst of freshness to the project. "The freshness factor alone makes this film all the more exciting. Anurag, Vikramaditya, Vikas, Madhu and I are from different schools of thought. A blend of so many different-thinking people is exciting."

wowww this would be a blended film soo excited cant wait for it now...

sid with parineeti a... seems to be excitng couple 😉
Originally posted by -ILoveSid-

Hey

hey h r u ??
Originally posted by sizzysehrish

helllooo sayu and aashra 🤗

Hari Om Sehr🤣🤣🤣

OMg..Today I am Super Excited..Dil Dance Maare re
Originally posted by ..Ashraa..