Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Jan 9th , 2013 Written update (Page 5)

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I don't want any romance bet Ganga and Jagia. Jagia should only help  Ganga. In this process he can take the help of Shiv the collector to use his influence with police and threaten Ganga's husband  and Inlaws. My God the old man probably the FIL  of Ganga looks like a criminal. He could also be a rapist. Who knows he might have even raped Ganga. We are all bashing Men for their so called MCP ness. But forget about the women behind such Mcps in the form of mother and grand mother. Ganga's Mil could give a run for the money to DS of those days.she looks so cruel.
I am missing Gauri mata. Jagia should only be united back with Gauri after Gauri learns her life's lessons like Jagia learned.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11brick_redsavianiMisseshaaparnauma

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Suddenly it struck me that the Cvs are doing a Jodha Akbar with Shiv and A forvtrp ratings. In the guise oF a convoluted social message that is being drummed into our ears repeatedly. Most of us still don't get it since we are pretty simple in our thinking. I won't be surprised if they play the song " in Lambon ke daamen me" when they consummate their marriage.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nolla

sakshi.ch Groupbie
sakshi.ch
sakshi.ch

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jan50

Suddenly it struck me that the Cvs are doing a Jodha Akbar with Shiv and A forvtrp ratings. In the guise oF a convoluted social message that is being drummed into our ears repeatedly. Most of us still don't get it since we are pretty simple in our thinking. I won't be surprised if they play the song " in Lambon ke daamen me" when they consummate their marriage.

hahahhahahahahaa...
-Gitanjali- Coolbie
-Gitanjali-
-Gitanjali-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wu
smart_alec Newbie
smart_alec
smart_alec

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Someone said social message, what social message?  Is the message that a man should never marry a widow or pastao for the rest of your life? Or may be a girl can go thru all the rasams of a wedding and then refuse to consummate? Play a trick on the husband?  Always ask the husband to adjust, cave in and she will stick to her stand no matter how unreasonable? BV is now one of the most boring serials on TV, it has become aimless and has no purpose.  Anandi has to rank as one of the most boring persons in the TV world.  And frankly am tired of Ansh, which was over hyped.

CVs will throw in a Ganga and a Jamuna to titillate the viewers, but where is the story of BV? Beginning to hate the characters.   

nolla

Sheetsden IF-Sizzlerz
Sheetsden
Sheetsden

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
@smart-Alec just bcos anandi did not consummate her marriage does not mean she is the boring selfish person. She never cheated shiv by saying that she loves him and he knows the mental state of anandi very well. Knowing everything he got married to her. It's just 3 days of their marriage and in real life too there are many couple you did not consummate the marriage for many days. The cv will make anandi fall in love with shiv more than he loves her. All these people hating anandi will applaud her soon bcos she will soon will give the same love shiv and her family giving her.
smart_alec Newbie
smart_alec
smart_alec

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

@smart-Alec just bcos anandi did not consummate her marriage does not mean she is the boring selfish person. She never cheated shiv by saying that she loves him and he knows the mental state of anandi very well. Knowing everything he got married to her. It's just 3 days of their marriage and in real life too there are many couple you did not consummate the marriage for many days. The cv will make anandi fall in love with shiv more than he loves her. All these people hating anandi will applaud her soon bcos she will soon will give the same love shiv and her family giving her.

Thanks for your reply, hope you are right, and they bring back BV to the more enjoyable style that it had before the boring rasams started.
Alec
nolla IF-Rockerz
nolla
nolla

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Am at the front row waiting to see that & i ll be the 1st to applaud for her. But in the mean time, what Shiv did to his family was not right. To be honest, anandi refused to go on a HM when Mahi proposed them, putting forward that she wants to spend some time with her new in laws. Where was that idea of hers, when Shiv said we are going back to jaitsar???? Only she was all smilly & happy. Even when she talked about it for a second with Shiv, u could see that she didn't give a damn what the family thinks.

I really felt sorry for Ira & i encourrage her to be angry as much as she can. On top of that, she should keep away from the couple as they ve shown that they dont need her & they only need DS (singhs). I hated anandi today!!!!

smart_alec

Go to top