Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

purvim

purvim

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Jagya-Ganga track really looks good. Ganga is quite fiery. Let's see what unfolds.

I feel suddenly AnSh story has taken a down turn after marriage. 

The Jaitser-return track is not very interesting and CVs trying to generate a conflict out of it makes it appear as some common Saas-bahu drama. 

AnSh are very mature and I find it hard to digest that both of them decide to overlook the emotions of their family and take a hasty decision. Shekhars are not against the idea of their return, but the way the news was presented to them. It obviously feels betrayed or ignored. 

I wish CVs could bring some light-hearted tracks for Anandi where in she gets to experience a different & modern lifestyle with Shekhars  which she enjoys and learns from it. Something where her bonding is getting strong with her new family.

I think they have focused enough on Shiv being too nice and Anandi just thanking him. 

bilkul sahi kaha aapne lekin mujhe wahi purana jagyapuran pasand nahin aaya. AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50Missesha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jan 9th , 2013 Written update (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajiv_register

rajiv_register

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

TWU. shiv being matured person after talking with anandi has to discussed his decision to his family with out it he said to ds, their own son does it n blames naturally goes on bahu, uff cvs for drama .

What's can be done? Blame game was also done by ladies. Isn't it Ladies are worst enemies of their own sex. Be it gender discrimination or treating other ladies. If ladies decide to stand for/with other lady against other, wouldn't this world be better place then? Business women should not do any business that harm other ladies. Is it that hard a message to communicate within ladies???

Edited by rajiv_register - 09 January 2013 at 12:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for the WU..

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you for  update MahiHug

so Finally Ganga's story started to unfold and Jagaya too started to come to know about her miseries.Liked the way Jagaya took stand for Ganga today but no body listened to him but i am sure he is not the one who is going stop so soon .LOL .Ganga is a fiery and interesting character .Eagerly looking forward to how the story of Jagaya Ganga unfolds in future .The track looks really interesting and Ganga's story is close to reality too .Really in some societies women are subjected to inhuman torture at the hands of the people belonging to orthodox societies , who undermine women in every possible way .Cvs can provide a great social message through it and it will surely grab lots of praise for them if they handeled the track really well and done justice with such women

For Jagaya its indeed gonna be really trouble to deal with this family and help Ganga because these people look really powerful and dangerous who has spread a great amount of terror around thats why  all the village people are so scared of them but lets see how he does it

Rest episode cvs and Sasural Anandi ka continues ..now with Bhabhi nanad saga have saas bahu saga too ...sigh  Sleepy

i don't understand why Singhs want to lie to Anandi about Jagaya its not like he said i am going forever so if they will tell her truth she will understand and make them understand instead of feeling bad my happiness ruined  because Jagaya left home he was suppose to do my arti when i will return for Pag Phere Sleepyi am disappointed with Singhs i thought they are understanding people but the idealist family is really not that idealist

Edited by kikyo - 09 January 2013 at 1:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134brick_redmahi12Siya_Libra123

sakshi.ch

Groupbie

sakshi.ch

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
You know, speaking from my own experience and the experience of my married friends, a guy's parents become more possessive and interfering after their son is married. No offence to the guys or parents but a wife is expected to do/change everything as per her in laws after marriage. And if the couple makes plans for visiting wife's mayka, which in this case would be their permanent home because of their jobs, people in the in law's family say that their son is becoming joru ka ghulam Confused.

It was refreshing to see Shiv take his own decision, which is best for his new relationship and not turn to his mom/sis for everything. 

In our country, when a guy listens to his parents all the time then he is tagged shravankumar / dutyful, but if he makes some decision for the happiness of his wife, he is called joru ka ghulamDead...Is it fair?

The only small matter was timing of the communication. If Ira is doubting Anandi, then maybe she doesn't know her son at all...

Edited by sakshi.ch - 09 January 2013 at 1:12pm

brick_redSiya_

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I can not blame Shekhrs for being a little sensitive about how Shiv did not tell them first and had to hear from a third person that too a rival.( in this case  Sambandis are like rivals when getting importance from the married couple). It is natural. At the same time married couple have to go through so much. They have to think about the spouse they are getting to know. In that process they may not do everything perfectly. They may take some liberties with their own family. After all one can have that much allowancet. Irawati had no idea about what Shiv and Anandi are going thru. Right now Shiv has a big responsibility to make Anandi happy and remove all her fears. For a few days family has to take a back seat. So his decision was sudden owing to the problems they are facing as couple.
I am impressed with the portrayal of such little problems family go thru but looks magnified due to little ego. Shekhars are very nice people but they  are also human.i really want to see Anandi in the urban set up of a wonderful Shekhar family rather than Singh parivar. We have seen too much of and rituals
And life styles of Singh parivar and DS.honestly I am bored of DS. I want to see A becoming modern and really enjoy the openness and fun filled house hold of Shekhars. They are an example of how a happy , mature and understanding family should be.
Newly married couples go thru lot of tensions from the demands of their families in addition to getting to know each other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11brick_rednolla

stuti..

stuti..

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thank god! By fair or unfair hastes, courtesy CS, irksome Shekhar circus would be off the radar for some time. The artificiality, plastic smiles were getting on the nerves. What a relief to see Singhs even in their own dose of wrong conclusions, not least under a contagious artificiality from Udaypur. Still, far more watchable.
But what do I see on Sumitra?! Have cvs finally woke up to the fact that besides Anandi, she is mother of J too? When will their amnesia in case of Bhairav would be lifted?                             

Edited by stuti.. - 09 January 2013 at 1:59pm

mahi12Libra123

mahi12

Coolbie

mahi12

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti..

Thank god! By fair or unfair hastes, courtesy CS, irksome Shekhar circus would be off the radar for some time. The artificiality, plastic smiles were getting on the nerves. What a relief to see Singhs even in their own dose of wrong conclusion, not least under a contagious artificiality from Udaypur. Still, far more watchable.
But what do I see on Sumitra?! Have cvs finally woke up to the fact that besides Anandi, she is mother of J too? When will their amnesia in case if Bhairav would be lifted?                             
@bold good question LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti..Jan50Libra123hooked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top