Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
BV cv will satisfy their social message story with jaga story and for trp they will show ansh saas bahu drama. Why should shiv consult his family on his decision to go to jeytsar ? He is a mature adult who took his marriage decision by himself has to consult his parents before agreeing to go to jeytsar. It was just that DS called before shiv informed his parents in the morning. It's ok Ira got upset with his son but she will be alright later. Anandi will set things right now. I really wish ansh don't go back to jeytsar now.
Shiv is very sensible to get affected by silly saas bahu MU. Sriti jha looks older than jagya. May be its her make up or what but I don't want any romance btw jaga. Better Ganga gets help from jagya and in return help each other. Jagya looks good with gauri mata. I so miss gauri and her parents stupidity in  in the serial. 
For a change anandi is behaving like a normal just married girl missing her mayka and want to return to her mayka soon. Have you observed anandi behaving like a normal girl only with shiv and her family not with singhs. It is all bcos of shiv love and selflessness nature towards her.
cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.   ๐Ÿ˜Š
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mahi12

@aparnauma...Jagaya cannot have a life without trouble ๐Ÿ˜†but this time he  is entering into trouble with a noble cause ..so fruit won't be bitter but really sweet but surely the family looks really dangerous it can be life threatening trouble ๐Ÿ˜•

How can he be Jagya if he manges to stay away from trouble๐Ÿ˜‰
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for update Mahi ...๐Ÿค—Ganga's story look really close to reality .A cruel and harsh face of an orthodox society in villages .lets see how her more story unfolds more and how Jagaya will help her .It  is  not going to be an easy work for him ..very difficult indeed but it will be really interesting to see how Jagaya will be help Ganga and how she will come out of this misery of her life .I hope cvs do full justice to the track 

ps i want to see some DHULAI of Ganga's husband ๐Ÿคฌi so wish cvs too show him and his mother getting some burn wounds  and then show them picking some heavy loads and falling here and there but getting a kick in return to get up and start picking up the loads ..๐Ÿ˜ก
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update
Lord in laws trouble
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you Mahi! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for the update.

I don't understand why the singhs have to lie to Anandi and cover up for Jagya. It's not like he's dead and is never going to return ๐Ÿ˜•

Shiv is too involved in making Anandi happy, that he is missing out some important things. Shiv you gotta be sensitive about your family too..I mean your parents! And Ira, don't listen to that spoiled brats words...remember that she never liked this marriage ..
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
TWU. shiv being matured person after talking with anandi has to discussed his decision to his family with out it he said to ds, their own son does it n blames naturally goes on bahu, uff cvs for drama .
Minionite thumbnail
A big Ganga scene today. Her story is developing a lot.
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !! 
But I'm so glad Shiv decided on his own to go back to Jaitsar and he gave a logical reason to his family...I want to take her on HM so need to save my leave...makes sense ๐Ÿ˜‰. 

Well calling DS first & then informing Ira makes the best drama ๐Ÿคข    Uber cool Ira doubtful   Our Soapy Cv's know full well the "saas-bahu" tensions - hell they make million- rupee industry out of it!๐Ÿคข