Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

14 -18th Jan,New extended version updated@pg1 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

..siya..

..siya..

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I dont think Naitik wud save duggu it wud be shaurya or mohit as u cant expect a coma patient who is just recovered to climb and save for sure , but then this wud add to his guilt but then i am sure some reason behind this will be there Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14 -18th Jan,New extended version updated@pg1 (Page 4)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naksh_palak

Naksh_palak

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
pls post the link... 
n nk hi duggu ko bacaye .. it will be amazing to watch that scene .. pls cvs ..

malligaarjun

Groupbie

malligaarjun

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Yha I too shock too see the promo... Gods grace nothing is happen to duggu... Natik father responsibility wil save the duggu... After duggu will closer to his papa...Smile

-Maryam

IF-Dazzler

-Maryam

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Linkk?

kala_09

IF-Rockerz

kala_09

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanmehraroxx

I dont think Naitik wud save duggu it wud be shaurya or mohit as u cant expect a coma patient who is just recovered to climb and save for sure , but then this wud add to his guilt but then i am sure some reason behind this will be there Big smile
Really as u said may be shourya not there mohit may be saving duggu and def nk feel guilty hope it wont spoil naksh relationship or may be inferiority complex increase more becoz he was not able to help duggu and dont know hw cv's going to handle this track

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
they showed an extended version tday morning..
naitik isn't the one who saved duggu. i guess mohit .. sorry din't catch the promo properly and gayati says.. munaa duggu to tere paas tha na..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeYR_Nakshlafangi_Mahi

xyze

xyze

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasco

they showed an extended version tday morning..
naitik isn't the one who saved duggu. i guess mohit .. sorry din't catch the promo properly and gayati says.. munaa duggu to tere paas tha na..
nk got busy with dj...n when duggu shouted nk stood there while others ran to himOuch...then everybody was crying n ga3 asked nk n he stood still.
chii...i thought nk would save him n yahan toh...dikhana kya chahte hain.no father would keep standing like a statue seeing his son fall no matter what.Angry
i am not watching the show until they turn nk normal..

Surabhi_G

Surabhi_G

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
But now he grown up and love a lot her mom and dad so much and looks so innocent. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top