Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..siya.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont think Naitik wud save duggu it wud be shaurya or mohit as u cant expect a coma patient who is just recovered to climb and save for sure , but then this wud add to his guilt but then i am sure some reason behind this will be there ðŸ˜ƒ
Naksh_palak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls post the link... 
n nk hi duggu ko bacaye .. it will be amazing to watch that scene .. pls cvs ..
malligaarjun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yha I too shock too see the promo... Gods grace nothing is happen to duggu... Natik father responsibility wil save the duggu... After duggu will closer to his papa...😊
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karanmehraroxx

I dont think Naitik wud save duggu it wud be shaurya or mohit as u cant expect a coma patient who is just recovered to climb and save for sure , but then this wud add to his guilt but then i am sure some reason behind this will be there ðŸ˜ƒ

Really as u said may be shourya not there mohit may be saving duggu and def nk feel guilty hope it wont spoil naksh relationship or may be inferiority complex increase more becoz he was not able to help duggu and dont know hw cv's going to handle this track
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
they showed an extended version tday morning..
naitik isn't the one who saved duggu. i guess mohit .. sorry din't catch the promo properly and gayati says.. munaa duggu to tere paas tha na..
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nasco

they showed an extended version tday morning..

naitik isn't the one who saved duggu. i guess mohit .. sorry din't catch the promo properly and gayati says.. munaa duggu to tere paas tha na..

nk got busy with dj...n when duggu shouted nk stood there while others ran to him...then everybody was crying n ga3 asked nk n he stood still.
chii...i thought nk would save him n yahan toh...dikhana kya chahte hain.no father would keep standing like a statue seeing his son fall no matter what.😡
i am not watching the show until they turn nk normal..
Surabhi_G thumbnail
But now he grown up and love a lot her mom and dad so much and looks so innocent. 
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
becoz he just come out of coma he was not able to run that is y nk feel guilty for not helping duggu, pl he didnt do wantedly he cannot run that much fast like every one did.
Naksh_palak thumbnail
yeh kya ho rha h .. hume to socha tha ki naksh n nk ka band strong hoga but yaha to kch aur hi ho rha h .. 
ek jaha nk ak me misunderstanding create hone lagi h n dusri taraf naksh n nk ka relation ..