..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guyss!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Today in school an interesting thing happened...u know wat today our english teacher gave an unusual topic-"Your Favourite TV show"
I got this emotion n actually we all students...๐Ÿ˜ฒexcept leda party๐Ÿ˜†
When we tried to say that maam wedont watch TV shows she said that not boys but girls all r watching so you have to write...
We were forced and that tym I got a pakka walla idea๐Ÿ˜†...y not SG??Its always the best n nowadays I'm not watching anything except SG๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†...
So I wrote the following...

Adults say serials are not good for children.I agree to them that watching serials as children is a wastage of time.But my opinion changed a bit that all serials are not a disadvantage of children.TV shows also have a gud side.This feeling came to me when I started to watch Suveen Guggal:Topper OfThe Year.
                      Suvreen Guggal is a youth based show which airs on Channel V on Mon-Thurs 6:30pm.It has many specific reasons for which I started watching it and my liking grew for it.
                      This show many focuses on youth life and many types of problems faced by young people like career choosing,parents-children opinion etc.It also focuses problems of youth in the society and how we should cope with it orstand against wrong thinking of people.The features about a simple girl-Suvreen Guggal who comes to Delhi for her future studies and right from there her life changes.Right from her admission in a popular college of delhi -DPSC she struggles.She too struggles for her friends whom society opposes by a campaign and she changed the thinking of many people that girls do not become anything bad by wearing short dresses. 
                     These instances and struggles may be neccessary in my future life,who knows abot it.So I started to love and watch this show.

So now you all must be thinking what remarks I got-There was a big tick and signature of the teacher but with that this was written-Positive answer๐Ÿ˜†
And the most surprising thing is that she aksed me wen its repeating time is so that she would be able to watch itโญ๏ธ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monika_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's where you take a show in a healthy and a positive way rather than looking after cons of it..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Good Sahas...
..chotu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monika_S

That's where you take a show in a healthy and a positive way rather than looking after cons of it..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Good Sahas...

ya di...dats the gud side of SG...waise I had to nahi toh kya main class notebook main likti its becuming boring becoz leads do no confess๐Ÿ˜›I cant do it๐Ÿ˜†
Monika_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahashrabdidash

ya di...dats the gud side of SG...waise I had to nahi toh kya main class notebook main likti its becuming boring becoz leads do no confess๐Ÿ˜›I cant do it๐Ÿ˜†

hey bhagwan aajkal ke bache...confession mein interest aa raha hai...*facepalm*

..chotu.. thumbnail

hey bhagwan aajkal ke bache...confession mein interest aa raha hai...*facepalm*

actually wats written dats also true...remember I am always in the right side๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Monika_S thumbnail
Yeahhh, smart girl haan... I remember !!!
..chotu.. thumbnail

Yeahhh, smart girl haan... I remember !!!

thnks๐Ÿ˜Š
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pakka walla bath kaha yaar...๐Ÿ‘...agar mein teacher hoti toh vahi  tujhein badi walli smiley face de deti  ๐Ÿ˜†

bdw sahas tujhein kaha sein pakka walla ki bimaari lag gayi...??
simidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
on plus side your teacher is maam not sir as i think for any teacher who takes teaching more then just a job would  ๐Ÿ˜’
..chotu.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaichil

pakka walla bath kaha yaar...๐Ÿ‘...agar mein teacher hoti toh vahi  tujhein badi walli smiley face de deti  ๐Ÿ˜†

bdw sahas tujhein kaha sein pakka walla ki bimaari lag gayi...??

thnks๐Ÿ˜Šaur teacher nahi bhi haintoh iss post ko de dijiye๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I'm getting pakka walla bimari by virus transmission from u๐Ÿ˜†