Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

why doesnt it let me vote? :(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Anyah

Anyah

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
It says voting lines are closed, please help!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why doesnt it let me vote? :(" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i think they must be closed then ...or its probably blocked in your country like mine :P

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
voting are not blocked in any country. when you first visit the website of SP (nach baliye) i know it doesn't come but later on it will appear. 

And you can vote only one member at a one time from one account. 

About voting not allowed in countries i heard that in Pakistan voting lines are closed idk why but in other countries voting line were opened.

voting will be only open in the time not in weekdays, like saturday performs voting were closed at 9 and so did on sunday performance were closed on monday 9. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.