Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!!!Smile Here I'm with another piece of work. Embarrassed But this time its ArHadBlushing I thought of writing this stuff when I was doing my Biology project this SundayEmbarrassed And the topic too is related to it. Well without wasting any further time, I would like to  start with the chaptersEmbarrassed

Note: This is a passionate or stuff so people with age below 12-14 may read it at their own riskOuch  Really sorryCry

Index
Chapter 1 : Page 1
Chapter 2: Page 2
Chapter 3: Page 5
Chapter 4: Page 7
Chapter 5,6: Page 9
Chapter 7: Page 10
Chapter 8: Page 10
Note : Page 11
Chapter 9: Page 13
Chapter 10: Page 14
Chapter 11: Page 18
Chapter 12: Page 19

Edited by keshiya - 14 January 2013 at 8:56am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

TBPfanforevershivi_reyloverKishafan_4everAdryItsMe_Ammu-Razzy-NonComposMentis..WitchGrave..Crazy4AshVikRadiance.ShrutikaSwaRon-bornalee-..LuvlySmiles..-Lizzie-..Amina..Fahadkrazywishsnowflake.BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHad FF: I Love You ll Readers read page 19" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Her dark black eyes were wet with tears. "I'm pregnant," she said softly as they sat in his car. Outside, it was raining. The drops belted down on the car, falling like her tears did.

He stared at her in disbelief, her words cutting through him like a knife. "Are you sure?"

She nodded and then broke down completely.

He took her hand in his, wanting to give her comfort. He could leave her. He could run from her and leave her alone to do what she wanted like many 17 year old boys did. But he couldn't do that. He loved her.

"I'm 16," she cried to him. "My father is going to kill me."

"How did it happen?" he asked her because he didn't know what else to say. It was a redundant question since he was the one who had gotten her pregnant.

She looked at him through her tears. "You were there, Fahad. Remember?"

He nodded. "I know. I'm sorry. That was a stupid question. I didn't know what else to say."

"What are we going to do?" She was panicking now. "I won't get an abortion. I just won't do that."

"That never even crossed my mind," he said to her truthfully.

She tried to smile at him. "Thank you. You don't know what it means for me to hear you say that. Most boys would insist on it or run out on their girlfriends."

He squeezed her hand. "I love you, Bharti. I got you pregnant and I'm going to take care of you. I promise." He took her hand and pressed his lips against it.

She shook her head. "Your parents are going to yell too. You know they will. They want you to go to college next year and this is going to ruin everything. You know it will. They'll probably disown you."

"No, they won't. They know how I feel about you. We made one mistake, honey."

"And look what happened."

He opened the glove compartment of his car and took out some napkins for her. He gave them to her. "Here. Dry your tears. Everything is going to be all right. I promise."

She sniffled as she dabbed at her eyes with the napkins. They smelled faintly of burgers. So many times, Fahad would take her to the drive-through and they would sit in the car down by the beach and eat their food. They would talk about their future together as they ate. Now, what kind of future did they have together? She was pregnant. They had been so careful the first time. The second time they had just gone on pure emotion and had tried to be as careful as they could be. She cried harder again.

"Come on, Bharti," he said softly. "We've been together for three years. Our folks know how we feel about each other. Nothing is going to happen. I promise. We can get through this. I know we can."

"I won't get an abortion," she repeated, more firmly this time. "I won't do it. He can't make me. I won't let him."

Fahad knew that she was talking about her father. He was very strict with her and extremely protective. He had raised Bharti by himself ever since her mother had died when Bharti was a little girl.

"It's okay." He tried to sound reassuring but he knew how her dad could be. Fahad knew that Mr. Kumar liked him but sometimes, he also got the impression that her dad thought nobody was good enough for her, including him. He'd been her boyfriend for a long time and he really loved Bharti. He wasn't going to let anyone hurt her ever.

"Bharti." He put his arms around her and held her close to him. "I love you. Stop worrying, okay? Nothing is going to happen. I don't care what anyone has to say about it. I love you. I'm always going to take care of you and our baby, always. I promise."

Edited by keshiya - 09 January 2013 at 7:31am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

black_dranzerdeepa101Anikz003Girl54zzinia2411shivi_reyloverAdryItsMe_AmmuAditi_4verCrazy4AshVikRadiance.ShrutikaSwaRon-bornalee-angel_juhi04..WitchGrave....LuvlySmiles..-Lizzie-Fahadkrazywish..Serendipity....Amina..BrashCandy

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Res

..Amina..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Fahadkrazywish

IF-Sizzlerz

Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Mera bhi res LOLLOL
Unres

Bio parhte parhte yehi zehan mai aya LOLLOL
Loved it sachi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ArHad as couple for three years Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Haaye ap k mouh mai ghee shakar LOLLOL
Aur as a couple mai kitna agay barh gaye LOLLOL
Update the next part soon Big smileBig smile

Edited by kishathebest - 09 January 2013 at 9:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keshiya

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I dont know your name but please tu bio na padha kar LOL LOL
Coming to the ff it was awesome
I liked it bahut jyada hi bio dal di Wink LOL LOL
Lekin sachme agar fahad aur bharti ne yeh ff padh li na toh ek dusre ke liye love jag jayega LOL LOL

keshiya

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

I dont know your name but please tu bio na padha kar LOL LOL
Coming to the ff it was awesome
I liked it bahut jyada hi bio dal di Wink LOL LOL

Lekin sachme agar fahad aur bharti ne yeh ff padh li na toh ek dusre ke liye love jag jayega LOL LOL

I knowLOL

My name is DhwaniEmbarrassed

Well mera project tha teenage pregnancy and female feoticide so my wild brain thought of writing something on ArHad bcoz KiSha  ko suit nahi ho raha tha itna intense panaaLOL 

I want them to be a couple in realEmbarrassed

Thank you for liking this FFEmbarrassed

..WitchGrave..

ShrutikaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Res

unres

awesome work dhwanz

so beautifully penned...i dont hav words...just fab

ArHad teenagers...yet acting so maturely...n fahad is shown so diff 4m oder guys...he is totally ready to take d resposibility

wuld like to read more

Edited by ShrutikaSwaRon - 09 January 2013 at 7:39pm

keshiya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.