4rm matured love story to imatured love story

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
ram babu doesnt learn 4rm his mistakes ...
he nows how step mom treated him and now he is doing thesame with pihu ..
he nows ayesha doesnt care 4r his own son and ...making ayesha around pihu is nonsense nowalso he didnot learn 4r his mistakes bzo of qyesha priya wentt to jail and he is suppoting ayesha kya bath hai ...ram babu tho matured hai but now as the show is going heis becoming child
he cant see priya with ther man and he excep  her to see with ayehs and putting dori he is toomuch imatured
and bechari pihu is going to mental truma bzo of him nor he is happy or making his love none happy acha hota if pihu and priya stayed in dubai they would have lived gud life without ram & leaving this all crap and trash
now the story is is going in the way to show him not good father 4r pihu ..not gud husband ...nothing
but hat he is  just a alone man with lot of ego ...not matured love story very imature love story
he want priya ..but he cannot bzp he married her sister ..then ram ji bhi kush with ur desion and ur bimbo wife naaa😡😡
& ur son kush
leave priyaand pihu they r fine with them selves

Edited by coolbuddy12 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by coolbuddy12

ram babu doesnt learn 4rm his mistakes ...
he nows how step mom treated him and now he is doing thesame with pihu ..
he nows ayesha doesnt care 4r his own son and ...making ayesha around pihu is nonsennow
and bechari pihu is goingto mental truma bzo of her acha hota if pihu and priya stayed in dubai they would have lived gud life without ram & trhis all crap
now the story is is going in the way to show him not good father 4r pihu ..not gud husband ...nothing
but hat he is  just a alone man with lot of ego ...
he want priya ..but he cannot bzp he married her sister ..then ram ji bhi kush with ur desion and ur bimbo wife naaa😡😡
& ur son kush
leave priyaand pihu they r fine with them selves

wow waht a thoughjt kitna acha hota na aisa hota tho priya pihu happy happy in dubai wen pihu will grow up umm lets say during her marriage proposals her fiancee wud ask her who is ur father pihu will say meri mumma hi mere papa hain ðŸ˜³
tho tum kahan se aayi mein mein mumma layi muje 
priya will say mumma sorry hain 
sorry fr sarcastic comments its frustration for cv's
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

wow waht a thoughjt kitna acha hota na aisa hota tho priya pihu happy happy in dubai wen pihu will grow up umm lets say during her marriage proposals her fiancee wud ask her who is ur father pihu will say meri mumma hi mere papa hain ðŸ˜³
tho tum kahan se aayi mein mein mumma layi muje 
priya will say mumma sorry hain 
sorry fr sarcastic comments its frustration for cv's

im too much frustate with the show how they r showing thses days
dubai wla time wehad hope now i see noo hope anywhere
i hated rajat now also i hate himm..
but cvs r making ram charater toomuch on my nervous
that to make priya and rajat good  pair
Edited by coolbuddy12 - 11 years ago
lol that will be the final nail in the coffin 
only raya can save the shw nth else neither rash nor praj 
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

lol that will be the final nail in the coffin 
only raya can save the shw nth else neither rash nor praj 

the cvs have menally made up there mind as priya and rajat .ram and ayehsa and fixed on that only and dont want to change  the ideas ...isa bodly fixed hogi tho noone will take ur crap
we all watch it 4r ram & priya nd there matured love story not imatured love story of ram & priyaaa
i need niharika backk  when she was there also the story waas goddd with sum comdey elements now nothing and here neagativity was also gud not harmful
but aysha she is a shit to crap
its not ram fault ya priya fault yaar but cvs fault cvs is immature so she is expecting good trps for all crap she is showing stupid and useless cvs who will not learn from her mistakes that too in separate frames
Evert hing starts with a bang, a different concept, story line etc etc in Balaji Telefilms but after a while all become the typical Pati, pati Saas Sautan.

I mean why cant they show something good about Second Marriage,Step Mom from which people can take good things back. Why will a 5 year old suffer because of Dad's ego and mom's sacrifice.

At least with BALH i expected newness in story,concept but at the end i am dissatisfied.😭
Originally posted by pps_pps

Evert hing starts with a bang, a different concept, story line etc etc in Balaji Telefilms but after a while all become the typical Pati, pati Saas Sautan.

I mean why cant they show something good about Second Marriage,Step Mom from which people can take good things back. Why will a 5 year old suffer because of Dad's ego and mom's sacrifice.

At least with BALH i expected newness in story,concept but at the end i am dissatisfied.😭

Agree with you, it was such a beautiful story, there are so many good things to show, and if you do not have creative ideas just end the show on a good note, why keep dragging??? atleast people will remember your show for good story and execution.
how come Ram don't want to listen what Priya wants to say, he hasn't changed in these five years, he hasn't taken any lessons from his mistake, apart from Priya everyone is right only she us wrong when proved all the time that she was right repeatedly, he was immature previous also now has become childish too