Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!! Hug You guys must be wondering what this hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name! LOL 

Firstly, the name is credits to Vibha(vibz88) and I! Embarrassed Either Vibha or I will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analysis and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective! 

Of course, we have some rules:

(1) NO bashing allowed! 

(2) Forum rules apply!

(3) Do NOT resort to personal attacks if your views aren't in sync with another! 

(4) Do NOT quote more than three(3) times!

So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun! Party

****************************************************************************************************

Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008-PrimaDonna---BimBim---Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "09/01:The Toxic Love Shark Club" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Hey everyone! Hug Apologies for all these late analyses! Embarrassed I have a valid reason, I swear! Big smile

Now coming to today's episode, instead of a theme that struck out for me, it was Newton's Three Laws of Motion! LOL Was that a bit nerdy? Ermm Geek

Newton's Laws of Motion:

(1) The law of inertia: An object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an external force. Meaning - It's natural tendency for people to keep doing what they're accustomed to unless something changes them.

(2) The greater the mass, the greater the the amount of force needed to move it. Meaning - The more a person is accustomed to their actions, the greater the effort needed to change them.

(3) The reactionary law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Meaning - Whatever one does to someone, it's bound to come back at them.

Today's episode wasn't much progressing, but it was quite interesting! We got a glimpse of everyone, except Rajiv of course! Stern Smile And my sweetheart, Dholu, where's the kid? Disapprove

The first law I stated above perfectly describes Charu! She will forever use cheap tricks to get her way, even if it means at the expense of her mother-in-law! Agreed, Seema deserves what's coming to her(Third law - Reactionary) but why would she(Charu) walk away after Seema apologised? That's plain disrespect! Ouch Charu eavesdropping on the mother-son conversation was in sync with her character, she's as sneaky as that, so I wasn't entirely surprised to see her confront Seema nor was I surprised when she demanded an apology, but the way she walked away left me in a bit of a shock! I expected her to sugarcoat her words as always and slowly leave Seema to conveniently forget the incident ever happened! That is where I thought of the second law of motion! It will take a lot more from the Garg's household to change Charu and it will take even more effort from Charu to act nice to the Garg's. Hence, it's a two-way street! Wink

I enjoyed the scene where Charu faked her back pain to get Seema to change the curtains! LOL (I know I'm evil Evil Smile) But that's certainly bad karma and the third law of motion! Wink Seema did everything in her power to make Gunjan suffer, now Charu is doing everything in her power to trouble her mother-in-law! Big smile The whole Gunjan-saving-Seema drama was expected! Of course, they'll show that Seema lost a diamond whilst picking up the materialistic diamond! Wink Charu was shown laughing and tossing the balm and catching it! That clearly indicates that the game is in her hands and will carry on with her instructions! Ouch

It was very sweet of Gunjan to not only change the curtains, but keep the fact that Charu was faking to herself! It would only show how immature it would be for her to go complain to someone! Clap 

Rachna asking about her parents wedding was very cute up to the point she stated that hers and Vihaan's marriage was love and not arranged! Angry She needs to open her eyes and see what love really is! Coming to an interesting part of today's episode! The Mayank-Gunjan scene. It was honestly, heart-wrenching to watch Gunjan crumble and as soon as she realises that she was,  straightened her back, lifted her chin and in a weak but courageous voice, carried on the conversation! Clap That's the strong girl we love! 

They didn't show Gunjan reminiscing about that incident because she would no longer think of such heart-breaking outlook of life! However, it was Mayank who was shown! Mayank, the one who also lives in a world of his own, like his sister, Rachna! Ouch Expected of him to think about that scene repeatedly! Tsk tsk tsk...

Is it me or this is one serial where the Bua is typical yet bearable and nice? LOL Bua refusing to allow Rachna to go to the salon/parlour was so funny! The excitement was at it's brink and there Bua was denying them! LOL Shail was so funny as well! Asking Gunjan to bring her a face-pack! LOL A few light moments was needed! Thumbs Up

The last scene, was it necessary to show Rachna behave so childish? Agreed, it was a nice laugh and it was her first time at the parlour/salon, but the way she behaved was really not needed! They could have shown the waxing and eyebrows with a little less screaming! Stern Smile But I loved the cucumber part! ROFL

The make-over! Ah! Are the CVs stalking us? We're always asking for Rachna to get a makeover and look guys! We got it! Wink She looks beautiful! Her hair should definitely be manipulated more often! Wink

Vihaan came onscreen for a couple seconds only to reveal that he has an evil plan! Newton's second law anyone? *sigh*

Last, but definitely not least, the first scene was adorable! I loved the maturity of it! Handled quite well! Parents will always have that talk when their daughters are about to get married and I loved the way Dayal rested his hand on Shail's shoulder! A subtle act of support! Clap 

Yes, sorry for my rant and to the non-Science people, I hope I didn't bore you! Embarrassed I tried my best to leave out non-scientific terms! Embarrassed

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 09 January 2013 at 4:30pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008-PrimaDonna-DOC108anonee-Eris-

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Hey vanny, i thought u r not online, toxic love shark club again, so r u going to make it for everyday?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_VannyDOC108

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Thoda pyaar Thoda magic!!!!

Dayal is a man who definately has a soft side which is only for shayl. In front of the whole family he is strict and acts like a mcp but he is putty in his wife s hand!!! She definately knows how to keep the big bear happy!!! I liked his concern for rachna but does that mean he is ready to keep rachna with him for some more time if her engagement breaks just like gunjan s??? Hmmm thoda pyaar after all!!!

Charu you could not control your hunger for a few hours for your darling husband whom you supposedly are in love Angry. She offers to help bua with the curtains. As quickly as she agreed to help she got out with equal intensity convincing seema with a backhand compliment of how flexible she is LOL. Seema jumps like super woman inorder to salvage her own pride!!! After all bahu ki ijjjatt is sasu ma ki ijjjatt LOL. Charu playing with the medicine which is supposed to relieve her 'pain' while enjoying seema s discomfort. ( I so enjoyed the scene!!!)
Seema is about to fall from the stool while gunjan makes sure she does not lose her balance while charu is just an ideal spectator. Gunjan is the one who eventually puts the curtain . I guess this indicates gunjan is the one who will eventually cover the family s skeletons and protect them which is ideally a daughter in law s responsiblity. Seema genuinely thanking gunjan is definately thoda sa magic Tongue!!!.

Rachna is in her dream world believing she is in love with Vihaan and she has a love marriage!!! (Dhoke wala pyaar)

Dint she love Rajeev with the same conviction earlier??? She spoke about Rajeev today as her hockey coach and her BIL not once did we see a hint of pain or discomfort clearly indicating she was never in love with him.
On the other hand gunjan and mayank casual banter made me think these two could still be friends . Once they realized their folly the pain very much visible on both their faces!!!! Thoda TOXIC wala pyaar Cry.

Mayank is the serials ' Mr glideator'. I mean how many times does he storm off in an episode??? I think i lost count LOL.   

Wow am impressed with charu the girl has a sharp sixth sense she knows when to be where and what to hear. She is excellent at manipulating, she not only made her own mother in law apologize she walked away just like her husband!!! Mrs glideator after all!!!!

Seema did tell Mayank that charu has some kamiyan i guess that an understatement seema will take a lifetime to know her her daughter in law but still will not learn.

Finally we saw the ugly ducking change into the swan!!! Thoda pyaar from the entire family especially gunjan who wanted her to visit the parlour and Thoda magic of the beauty parlour assistants Thumbs Up. The makeover very similar to the look which Rachna had when Vihaan had come to see her and Gunjan Rachna played Housefull part 2 LOL. Does that mean this one is to make Rajeev feel weak in his knees??? I have been waiting for Rajeev to see Rachna in her new hairstyle with fancy clothes forever and no that masked ball does not count Wink

The precap is definately exciting and the real plan starts tomorrow as Rachna has almost confessed her love for Vihaan. Cant wait for the fireworks Tongue. Thank you for reading my rant Hug

Edited by vibz88 - 09 January 2013 at 10:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababeskashishrocksbrat2008MSN_Vanny-PrimaDonna-DOC108anoneechacha_chaudhri

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishrocks

Hey vanny, i thought u r not online, toxic love shark club again, so r u going to make it for everyday?

LOL I just PMed you the reason! Wink

And yes, a new one will be opened everyday for the daily episode discussion! Wink That's where we can do an analysis of any length and counter-comment people's responses and analysis! 

Vibz and I will alternate opening the new thread daily! Embarrassed 

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 09 January 2013 at 7:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishrocksbrat2008DOC108-Eris-

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Meriam25brat2008MSN_VannyDOC108-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Posting the songs used in yesterday's episode for emphasis! Wink

The lyrics and the translations of this song are compliments of Anam(kashishrocks)! Thank you dear! You're my jaanEmbarrassed

FEMALE VERSION: 
mann yeh sahibji, 
jaane hai sabji, 
phir bhi banaye bahane, 
( my heart knows everything sirji, 
still make excuses) 

naina nawabi ji, 
dekhe hai sabji, 
phir bhi na samjhe ishare, 

( my eyes sees everything sirji, 
still doesn't understand jestures) 

mann yeh sahibji, 
haan karta bahane, 
naina nawabi ji, 
na samjhe ishare, 

( my heart make excuses sirji, 
my eyes dont understand jestures sirji) 

MALE VERSION: 
dheere dheere, 
naino ko dheere dheere, 
jiya ko dheere dheere, 
bhayo re saibo, 

( slowly slowly, 
your eyes slowly slowly, 
your heart slowly slowly, 
i liked madamji) 

dheere dheere, 
naino ko dheere dheere, 
apna sa dheere dheere, 
lage re saibo, 

( slowly slowly, 
your eyes slowly slowly, 
its like mine slowly slowly madamji) 

P.S - Please feel free to correct any mistakes and forgive us for making them! Embarrassed

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 09 January 2013 at 7:17pm

kashishrocksbrat2008DOC108chacha_chaudhri-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Heer Heer na akho odiyo, Main te Sahibaan hoye,
Ghodi leke aaye le jaaye, Ghodi leke aaye le jaaye,
Le jaaye Mirza koi, Le jaaye Mirza koi,

Don't call me Heer, o friends, I've become Sahibaan
I hope he comes on a horse and take me away,
I wish some Mirza comes for me and takes me away.

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 09 January 2013 at 7:36am

tiababeskashishrocksbrat2008DOC108-Eris-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.