Savdhaan India @11

Game of The Week - Your Favorite Food Names (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

mamta-s

IF-Rockerz

mamta-s

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Actually love anything to do with potatoes ..my favourite recipe book is  " Just Potatoes "  Here's the list :- 

Aloo dum - Dhakuria Lakes -Kolkata 

Jacket Potatoes -Tattie's ,London /Cambridge - i had a huge one for lunch and took one home for dinner !!!

Aloo Makala -in my Armenian Friends house !

Jeera Alu -at  home 

Alu tamatar -home 

Alu from the biriyani -Shiraz , Park circus , Kolkata 

Alu from the gravy of any mutton /chicken curry -anywhere ( I do not eat the muttton /chicken 

Alu / egg rolls - Nizam's , Kolkata 

Kashmiri Alu  Dam - Dilli haat , Delhi 

Shhh ..I have to stop ...kids coming to check my list :( :( :) Otherwise I can go on for ever  ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Game of The Week - Your Favorite Food Names (Page 2)" in Savdhaan India @11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mamta-s

IF-Rockerz

mamta-s

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Just one PS :-

Alu papad - Benaras :) :) :) A meal is not complete without it !

TearsTul

TearsTul

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Ice-cream

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Savdhaan India @11 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.