Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

BIG BOSS LIVE FEED- worst ONLINE experience

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hummingbird

Groupbie

hummingbird

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I cant speak for others but for me logging on to the BIG boss live Feed is nothing less than a torture these days...it started out as something really interesting and it used to be so much fun watching the various conversations of different housemates  ..it used to give us a sense that we know more than what is actually being shown..we knew the contexts of conversations! 
 But now the standard has been just downhill for past few weeks.. 
  • Now as soon as some housemate opens his/her mouth to say something..our camera bhaiya puts it on mute! Angry
  • None of the LF viewers will ever dare to go to loo in peace after being hammered by the constant views of "yahaan peshaab karna mana hai!" Confused
  • Anyone trying to catch the faintest sounds of housemates will just keep getting a ringing sound in their ears...*M I GOING DEAF* Dead
  • Funniest thing is that they try so hard to guard the spoilers as some state secret..even when it is splashed all over the media...Case in point- Mother India's eviction Ouch
  • Earlier they had shown activities like sach ka samna and quiz...but now all we get is aerial view of Garden area or the passage to loo or the kitchen sink or empty rooms!!
Agar ye hi sab dikhana tha to bolte ki MUTE FEED HAI...Sorry to say colors and big boss walo... ab to ye bas Torture feed hai...  Thumbs Down

Edited by hummingbird - 09 January 2013 at 5:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Naaimazeeshan_huagonyauntIluvmyselfdipali13archangel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BIG BOSS LIVE FEED- worst ONLINE experience" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

susan29

IF-Sizzlerz

susan29

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Hey but think of all the fun we had watching live feed all these days ... we never had this prev years Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Saniya93Samraat_92

Saniya93

IF-Rockerz

Saniya93

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
agree these last 2/3 weeks have been torture in live feed i miss the live feeds from before.. it was so much fun! whatever though live feeds have made this season better than the episodes which were full of dillu pillu nonsense

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29Samraat_92

CrazyDeeps

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyDeeps

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
agree

..Mishh007..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Mishh007..

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
last week mein toh yahi hona hai...!!...what do u expect...!!...bloody alag chhe..!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hummingbird

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
TRP must have gone down due to live feed. For example,  I had stopped watching the daily episodes when the live show was not  treated like a state secret.

Who knows, next year Colors might host live show on TV after seeing the popularity it had this year

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zeeshan_huhummingbirdsusan29Samraat_92

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
dats why i dont watch it hahaha 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.