Pavitra Rishta

FF-Love Conquers Death NOTE PG 150 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Chapter 10 -

Arjun -  Yes Purvi-

Ovi -Arjun, I am Ovi not Purvi.

Arjun - Oh...I am so sorry Ovi...Actually I was...

Ovi - Arjun are you ok...I mean after going to India you didn't called once and when I called you, u took the name of Purvi. Is everything alright. And who's Purvi now...

Arjun - Ya Ovi, everything is alright. Actually I was doing some work and ya Purvi is just a staff.

Ovi - Oh just a staff...No actually I thought something else...

Arjun - What you thought?

Ovi - I thought she is your new girlfriend...

Arjun - Ovi what are you saying...Purvi and my girlfriend...

Ovi - Arjun you are my best friend and please do not hide anything from me...till today I have got all the list of your girlfriends and you have shared everything with me..than why not about Purvi...

Arjun (cuts her in) - Ovi...Ovi hold on...first of all Purvi is not my girlfriend...She is just the staff and secondly we hate each other..Ok so get it clear...

Ovi - Ok baba...Sorry...Achcha listen I called u because I wanted to tell you that we all are coming to Mumbai to give Baba surprise on his birthday and that's why I need your help...

Arjun - Hey that's great

Ovi - Ok than will call later for giving more details...Ok bye..

Arjun -  Bye...

In Karanjkar house -

Archana -  Aai, I have decided to tell Manav everything.

Sulo - Archu are you sure. I mean what if your fear comes true and Manav would take away Purvi from you.

Archana - Aai, I don't care about that. I am concerned for Purvi. I am concerned for her health. And telling the truth to Manav will save her than I am to ready make this sacrifice too. Also after knowing the truth if Manav wants to take away Purvi from me I would allow him. But atleast Purvi would be safe. I just want that only.

Sulo - Ok than Archu, if you have decided than I think it would be good for Purvi only.

Archana then calls Manav and tells him that she wants to meet him. Manav also tells that he also wanted to meet him to ask something. They decide that they will meet at Nariman Point.

Precap -  Savita Aai's and Sachin's truth to come out...

Edited by pkdoshi - 17 January 2013 at 11:44pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksPer357nasir1994achyuthaKhushiLovesArViJ12L85geetrana45ArShiFever.yushna--Ritzz--black.swanParu_AshaNegiFanAsyaloverrithika2012PrincessAshVik--Iqra---LiveLaughLove-jkhusicrazygirl4arvigal.angel-Jeny-palakluvsabhiyaHuma-ashvikluverrr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Love Conquers Death NOTE PG 150 (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geetrana45

geetrana45

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Wow finally Archana will tell Manav about Purvi. How will Manav react interesting and savita and sachin truth to come out... Pls do update soon

arvifan1

IF-Dazzler

arvifan1

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
nice 1Embarrassed w8ing fr aarman to confront each otherSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParinLyksShakti

--Ritzz--

Goldie

--Ritzz--

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Nice part..plz update soon

jkhusi

IF-Rockerz

jkhusi

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for pm me no arvi part ,plz update soon but with more arvi part plz

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
So guys and readers out there...waiting for the Mahachapter of ArMan and ArVi FF...

Waiting to read their confrontation...

Waiting for Savita's and Sachin's truth to come out...

Then stick on guys...My Mahachapter is already ready...will update in few hours...

Hope you all like it...Do comment about this Chapter...Smile

Edited by pkdoshi - 17 January 2013 at 11:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4arvi--Iqra--palakluvsabhiya-Jeny-

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Wow Please update soon!

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

So here goes my MahaChapter 11

Chapter 11-

At Nariman Point –

Manav is waiting for Archana to come. After 10 minutes Archana arrive there by auto.

Archana – Sorry Manav for being late wo actually…

Manav (cuts her in) – Archana I am not interested in listening why are you late. Just tell me what you wanted to talk about.

Archana (with a saddened face) – Manav you also wanted to talk about something. First you tell what you want to tell.

Manav -  I wanted to talk about those Divorce Papers.

Archana(shockingly) – Divorce Paper? Which Divorce Papers?

Manav – Which divorce papers. You are reacting like this as if you don't know about anything. I know that I took away my children from you but I didn't expected you to take such a big step in our relationship.

Archana (crying now) – First of all Manav those children are not only yours they are mine too. And what big step have I taken. Infact it was you who made me sign those Custody papers of Ovi and Teju demanding that I don't ever try to take their rights from you. And I did that because I knew after whatever happened with Soham it was you who can take care of Ovi and Teju better than me and I never ever came in between.

Manav (shocked now) – Custody Papers? Which Custody papers you are talking about. I have never made you sign any custody paper.

Archana – What? But it was you who sent Savita Aai with those papers.

Manav – Wait a minute. When I sent Aai at your place with the custody papers?

Archana – 18 years ago when you left for Canada.

Manav – No. I dint sent Aai with the custody paper. Infact I sent Aai with your ticket to come with us to Cananda.

Archana(shocked) – Ticket. But Manav, Aai didn't gave me any ticket. Infact she made me sign those custody papers and went away. And which Divorce papers you are talking about.

Manav – Those only which Sachu gave me and said they you sent those to Canada.

Archana – I haven't sent any divorce papers to u and how could I send any papers I don't even know where you stay in Cananda.

Manav and Archana are in a state of shock after this conversation between them. Both have lots of questions unanswered and wants to know who telling the truth and who not. Manav thinks to call Savita Aai so that he can know the truth.

Manav is now calling Savita Aai who is in Canada. Aai picks up and phone. Both side the phones are on speaker. One side is ArMan and on the other side its Damodar, Savita, Ovi, Teju and Sachu….

Manav – Aai…I want to talk to you.

Savita – Are Manav beta….How are you…After going to India you just forgot us and didn't even called once.

Manav -  Aai I want to talk to you something important.

Savita – Yes say na Beta what do you want to talk.

Manav – Aai I want to ask you one question. And I expect a truth from you.

Savita – Ask Beta what do you want to ask. Have I ever told a lie to you.

Manav (angrily) – Stop it….how much lie will you tell.

Savita (scared hearing Manav's voice) – Wh…What happened Manav…why are you so angry.

Manav – If you never lied to me than tell one thing that before 18 years did you really gave Archana her Canada's ticket that I sent you with to Archana's place. Answer me Aai…

Savita – What are you saying Manav…I am not getting you…

Manav – Don't try to tell lies….And try to become so innocent…I have known everything now…

Savita (now crying) – What are you saying Manav…..I….I have not done anything….

Here Damodar interrupts and says "Savita now stop trying to tell lies. Manav I will tell you the truth…now I can't stay quiet. Yes its true 18 years ago Savita told me that she didn't gave Archu her ticket to Canada, instead she made her sign those custody papers of Ovi and Teju…."

Hearing this, Manav, Archana, Ovi and Teju are all shell shocked….Manav gets angry…

Manav(angrily) – How come Aai…How come you do this to me….You separated me from my love Archana…How come you be so insensitive towards me….A mother is one who always wants her children to be happy and you not only ruined my life but also you made the biggest mistake of separating mother and daughters too. If today I would have not met Archana than I would have never ever known the truth….how can you do this….Today I feel ashamed to call myself your son….You know what Aai….for doing this your punishment is that you have lost me….you have separated me from my wife and my daughters from their mother….from today you will be separated from me…I will go so far from you that even if you wish na I will not come back to you…..(saying this he angrily cuts the phone)

In Canada, Savita is crying and Ovi and Teju starts blaming her for separating them from their mother and goes to their room. Savita is now left alone in the hall with Sachu who is also crying….

In Mumbai, Manav asks sorry to Archana and they both get emotional and hug each other tightly.

Precap – Manav comes to know the truth of Purvi…..

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksPer357nasir1994JillianMPillayArShiFever.geetrana45yushnaCindrella3KhushiLovesArViJ12L85--Ritzz--kreya204black.swanParu_Gudiyalovesgurucrazygirl4arviPrincessAshVikgal.angel-LiveLaughLove---Iqra--ashvikluverrr-Jeny-palakluvsabhiyaHuma-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top