Pavitra Rishta

FF-Love Conquers Death NOTE PG 150 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

jkhusi

IF-Rockerz

jkhusi

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for pm me nice update plz continue but with more arvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParinLyksShakti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Love Conquers Death NOTE PG 150 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
guys i am sorry but in the next few chapters you will not get to read more of Arvi as i am currently busy clearing the plot of Arman..hope u understand as like ekta i dont like to mess up all things...do support me with this also...thank you...

palakluvsabhiya

shreya2094

Goldie

shreya2094

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
loved this update...m eager to read the next part...plz update soonBig smile

ParinLyksShakti

geetrana45

geetrana45

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
It's ok dear Ya definitely I too don't want mess up in story.Do continue and hope soon to get ArVi more scenes

ParinLyksShakti

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Chapter 8 –

Archana is totally shattered hearing what just Doctor said. She comes out of the cabin. Seeing her in such a condition Manav gets worried and advances towards her. He puts her hand on Arhana's shoulder. Archana then realizes that Manav is there and regains her consiousness.

Manav – Archana what happened? Are u ok? What Doctor said? Is Purvi fine?

Archana -  Hmmm….Manav…that Purvi….Purvi…yes she is fine. Doctor said that she fainted due to weakness. Its nothing more than that.

Manav – But you looked very lost. Is there something else that you are hiding.

Archana – Ha…No..No.. Manav its nothing

Manav – Ok than I think should leave now. And ya tell Purvi that if she wants to take leave for one day than she can. And if you need any help than feel free to inform me.

Archana – Ok…Manav…Thank you for saying this…

After the conversation, Manav left from there and Archana moved to see Purvi. Purvi has now woken up.

Purvi – Aai.

Archana – Purvi.

Purvi – Aai. Aai. I am really sorry…I didn't took the medicines that's why…I am sorry..

Archana – Beta…why are you saying sorry….I am sorry….if I would have came to the office than this would not have happened….I am sorry.

Purvi – By the way Aai, Who brought me here?

Archana – Arjun and Manav Sir brought u here. They were very worried for you.

Purvi – You know what Aai, Manav Sir is very kind. Whenever he is nearby me na I feel like someone dear to me is nearby. I feel like there is a very strong connection between us. I feel that…that…as if he is like my FATHER….Aai was father like Manav Sir?

Archana in her thought – "I am sorry Purvi. I know you miss your father a lot. Since your birth I have kept you away from your father. How much I try to become your father but I can't fulfill the space of your father in your life. I am sorry dear I have become very selfish"

At the same moment, doctor comes and tells that Purvi can be discharged now and you can take her home.

Its night and Archana is standing in her house nearby window lost in deep thoughts. She is thinking about what doctor said in the hospital. She feels very worried for Purvi and then decides that that whatever happens in future but just for Purvi's life I have to tell Manav everything……I can't become so Selfish….I will tell everything to Manav tomorrow…..

Precap – Arjun is shouting at one of the staff regarding where a particular file is and says that if Ms. Purvi was here than she would have definitely found out without any delay…..

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksnasir1994JillianMPillayachyuthaARluv16shk281KhushiLovesArViJ12L85geetrana45Cindrella3ArShiFever.ZainXAaliyayushna--Ritzz--kreya204rithika2012AsyaloverGudiyalovesgurucrazygirl4arvijkhusi-LiveLaughLove-gal.angel--Iqra--PrincessAshVikpalakluvsabhiyaashvikluverrrHuma--Jeny-

--Ritzz--

Goldie

--Ritzz--

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Lovely update.. Precap is interesting plz update soon..

ParinLyksShakti

geetrana45

geetrana45

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hope Archana will tell Manav about Purvi  soon.Precap looks very interesting pls update soon.

ParinLyksShakti

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Chapter 9 –

Its morning and Purvi is ready for going to office when Archana comes there and sees her getting ready.

Archana – What are you doing Purvi? Where are you going?

Purvi – I am going to office. Why are you asking this question?

Archana – Because I am not allowing you to go.

Purvi – But Aai…

Archana – I don't want to hear you ifs and buts…I made myself very clear that you are not going to office in such a condition. And also ya your Manav Sir have also told that if you are not well than I should not allow you to go. So change fast and take rest.

Purvi – But Aai if I take leave than that Khadoos boss Arjun will get a chance to terminate me from office.

Archana – Don't worry about that. He is very understandable. So no more talk and take rest. I will go and bring your medicines.

In Office –

Staff – Sir, sorry we are not able to find that file.

Arjun(angrily) – What? You cannot do such a small thing and calling yourself the manager of the company.

Staff – Actually Sir that file is being handled by Purvi Mam. And today she hasn't came to office.

Arjun(angrily) – So what. If one person doesn't comes to office than it doesn't mean that the office stops working. Go and find out faster. If Purvi was here at this moment than she wouldn't have given me such excuses. I think first I should terminate you instead of Purvi. Go now….

As the staff left Arjun realized what he just said. He thought I just praised Purvi…Am I Ok? What has Purvi done to me…I mean…I want to terminate her and am also finding excuses….than why am I praising her….I was good in Canada only….coming here and meeting Purvi has made me so dependant….I mean…I want her to go out of this company but I think I am doing something wrong….everything in this company is being handled by Purvi…a staff cannot find a small file and how she is able to do everything non stop…..

Suddenly Arjun's phone rings.

Precap -  Archana and Manav on phone wishing to meet each other…..

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksJillianMPillayachyuthaARluv16KhushiLovesArViCindrella3yushnageetrana45J12L85ArShiFever.ZainXAaliyakreya204--Ritzz--*Maleena*GudiyalovesguruAsyaloverjkhusigal.angel--Iqra--PrincessAshVikcrazygirl4arviHuma--Jeny-palakluvsabhiyaashvikluverrr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top