Pavitra Rishta

FF-Love Conquers Death NOTE PG 150 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

--Ritzz--

Goldie

--Ritzz--

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Amazing update...
Plz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParinLyksShakti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Love Conquers Death NOTE PG 150 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Nice job read all parts! Im waiting for what Manav does when he finds out Purvi is his daughter..

ParinLyksShakti

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
heyy loved part 5th and 6th..
now i really wanna know what happens when manav comes to know that purvi is his daughter..
do update soon..thnks for PM..!!

ParinLyksShakti

naomihyuga

IF-Dazzler

naomihyuga

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
please update soonSleepy

ParinLyksShakti

geetrana45

geetrana45

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Very nice dear.waiting pls update soon thanks for pm

ParinLyksShakti

ArShiFever.

ArShiFever.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Awesome...Updatee Soon & Plzzz PM Me Smile

ParinLyksShakti

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Chapter 7-

Doctor asked Archana to meet her in her cabin in order to discuss about Purvi's health. Archana starts leaving from there towards the Doctor's cabin when she is stopped by Manav.

Manav -  Archana

Archana -  Yes Manav

Manav - I know I have lost all the rights to say something but still wanted to ask that should I come with you to the Doctor. I mean, do u need any help.

Archana thinks that if Manav comes with me to meet the doctor than he will definitely find out everything about Purvi. I don't want him to know that Purvi is his daughter and is suffering from cancer.

Manav - Archana. What happened? Should I come with you.

Archana(hesistantly) - No. No. Its ok Manav. I will manage. Thank you for asking.

Saying this she left to meet the doctor.

In the doctor's cabin -

Doc - Mrs. Archana u very well know that Purvi is suffering from very acute disease and in this condition, she should take her medicines on time. Skipping one dose of medicine can risk her life.

Archana - Doctor why are you saying like this. Is she fine.

Doc - I have given the necessary treatment currently but this should not continue in future.

Archana - I will definitely take care of that and see that she takes her medicines on time.

Doc - Ok. Mrs. Archana one more thing. I wanted to ask have u found any matching donor for Purvi.

Archana - I am searching for it.

Doc - Archanaji you have to do it very fast. I am sorry to say this but seeing her present condition I can only say that if she doesn't get the matching donor than it will create the biggest risk in her life.

Archana - What are you saying doctor I am not getting you?

Doc - I mean to say that Purvi has only one year left in her hand. Please try and find her matching donor faster.

Saying this the Doctor left to see other patients leaving Archana shell shocked.

Hearing what just Doctor said, Archana gets totally shattered and comes out of the cabin. She is continuously crying. Manav sees archana like this and goes towards her worriedly.

Precap -  Archana is at home and thinks that whatever happens in future but just for Purvi's life I have to tell Manav everything...

wishing u all like this part...Smile

Edited by pkdoshi - 17 January 2013 at 11:43pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksnasir1994JillianMPillayachyuthaCindrella3KhushiLovesArViJ12L85ArShiFever.RagXatakreya204PrincessAshVikGudiyalovesgururithika2012--Iqra--gal.angeljkhusiHuma-palakluvsabhiya-Jeny-

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
nice update.. pls continue soon... thanks for pm and do pm me again...Smile

ParinLyksShakti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top