Pavitra Rishta

FF-Love Conquers Death NOTE PG 150 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Chapter 3-

Its morning in the Karanjkar house and Purvi is getting ready for office. She thinks I hope today I don't get to see the face of the Khadoos boss, otherwise my whole day will go wrong. But what can I do he is the boss and I will have to face him at any cost.

After some time Archana comes with Tea and snacks and gives it to Purvi.

Archana - Purvi come take your breakfast and then its time for your medicines.

Purvi -  Aai why you are not ready yet? Aren't you coming to office today. Yesterday also u were very upset. What happened is anything wrong?

Archana -  No beta nothing is wrong. Its just that I am not feeling a bit well and that's why I am not coming to office today. But because of me you don't skip your office. Its your first day after our new bosses arrived and you should be there. Purvi I have kept your lunch box and medicines in bag. Please beta have it on time ok.

Purvi - Ok Aai will have my lunch and medicines on time.

After having her breakfast Purvi left for office. As everytime she is waiting for her bus to arrive. Her eyes are constantly on road waiting for her bus. Suddenly a car passes by in speed and sprawling the mud of road on Purvi's dress. The car stops at a distance.

Purvi (angry and shouting) - What the hell. Are you blind or what?

Suddenly a man comes out of his car to say sorry. He is none other than her Khadoos boss Arjun.

Arjun - You?

Purvi -  You?

Arjun - I should have known it before only and would have never stopped the car.

Purvi (shockingly) - Instead of saying sorry u are blaming me only. If you weren't my boss than you have never known what would have I done.

Arjun - What would you have done.

Purvi - I would have...(she was about to say "killed you". But seeing the crowd gathered near them she stops herself)

Arjun also sees the crowd and instead of making an issue he says Purvi to come with him to office. Purvi refuses it takes the auto and leaves from there.

Arjun also leaves from there in his car.

At Office (during lunch time) -

Purvi (on phone) - Yes Aai, I know that its lunch time and I will have my lunch on time and will also take my medicines.

Suddenly her intercom rings and its Arjun on the other line.

Arjun - Ms. Purvi I need you now in the conference room. There is an important meeting with our client please come fast.

Purvi - But Sir its lunch time now.

Arjun - Is lunch important to you or your job. You won't die if you have lunch a bit late.

Purvi (with a weird face)- Ok sir.

After keeping the phone she tells ... Khadoos.

Precap - Purvi in conference room with Arjun and Manav. She starts feeling dizzy and is about to faint when Arjun catches her immediately...

Sorry guys for the long update and sorry not updating yest precap scene...will definately update it in the next part...if you guys dont like it than also plz comment...Smile

Edited by pkdoshi - 17 January 2013 at 11:41pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksnasir1994JillianMPillayshk281geetrana45KhushiLovesArViJ12L85ArShiFever.kreya204black.swan*Maleena*Gudiyalovesgurucrazygirl4arviAsyaloverPrincessAshVikgal.angeljkhusipalakluvsabhiyaashvikluverrrHuma--Jeny-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Love Conquers Death NOTE PG 150 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

geetrana45

geetrana45

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Great going dear Clap.want  to see more ArVi fighting and cute scene.Waiting for next part .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParinLyksShakti

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Wowww!Just came across ur FF and read all the 3 chapters. I must say ur FF has an interesting story-line..Plz do continue and PM me when u update,if possible..

ParinLyksShakti

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
guys i also wanna make one thing clear that this FF is not purely ArVi FF...This is also the FF of ArMan too...So if in particular chapter you dont find ArVi than please do not feel bad...I will surely try to add ArVi scenes in between...Thank you for co-operating...Smile

RagXata

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Chapter 4-

In the conference room -

Purvi is giving her presentation to the clients. Manav and Arjun watches her. Manav thinks that this girl is very intelligent. He still has thoughts running in his mind regarding her. Who is she? Is she really Archana's daughter? If yes, than has Archana moved on in her life? That's why she sent those divorce paper? Lots of questions were flowing. He came out of his thoughts when he heard the clap sound of others in the room.

The meeting was over and the clients said Manav and Arjun that the deal is on. Arjun felt very happy. Purvi also smiled at the clients. Arjun seemed to be very impressed with her.

Everybody left the conference room except for Arjun, Manav and Purvi. Purvi was gathering all files from the table when Arjun came towards her and advanced her hand and said Well Done Ms. Purvi.

Purvi - Thank you Sir.

Arjun - You were really good in today's meeting

Purvi - I am always good in all my meetings.

Arjun - I am praising you and you are still talking annoyingly. What's your problem?

Purvi - You are my problem. Saying this she starts feeling dizzy and was about faint.

Arjun was going to say something to her but suddenly seeing her fall he went near her and hold her in the meantime.

Manav (seeing Purvi fainting) ' Purvi'!!!

Arjun (looking very much worried) ' Hey'. Purvi what happened are you ok'Wake up'..

Manav - Arjun lets take her to the hospital.

Arjun - Sure uncle.

In hospital

Arjun and Manav enter the hospital. Arjun carrying Purvi in his arms and shouts for Doc

Doctor - What happened to her. How she fainted?

Arjun and Manav - We don't know

Doctor - Wardboy take her in the check up room immediately.

While doctor is doing check up of Purvi, Arjun and Manav waiting outside.

Arjun (worriedly) - You know what uncle that's why I wanted to change our staff because I knewed it that girls can never take stress in their life and by skipping a single lunch they just start fainting. Are you seeing the result now.

Manav(with his sighed expression) - Arjun You...

Suddenly their conversation gets interrupted by Arjun getting a call from office. Arjun takes permission of Manav and leaves for office.

Precap - Archana on phone and hearing something, she just gets shocked and starts crying. Sulochana sees this goes and questions her.

here goes my next chapter...hope u all like it...will be back soon with next update...till than have a good day...

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksnasir1994lovesucks_78JillianMPillayARluv16RagXataArShiFever.kreya204geetrana45KhushiLovesArVi--Ritzz--PrincessAshVikAsyaloverGudiyalovesgurucrazygirl4arvijkhusigal.angelpalakluvsabhiyaHuma--Jeny-ashvikluverrr

jkhusi

IF-Rockerz

jkhusi

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Nice update

ParinLyksShakti

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
heyy
loved both 3rd and 4th part..
ohh purvi fainted and that too in arjun's arms..ahh..eagerly waiting for next part.
do update soon..
thanks for PMBig smile

ParinLyksShakti

geetrana45

geetrana45

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Nice update dear.Hope Manav soon gets to know Purvi is his real daughter as he has lots of questions.keep it up and update soon

ParinLyksShakti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top