Pavitra Rishta

FF-Love Conquers Death NOTE PG 150 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

jkhusi

IF-Rockerz

jkhusi

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I like the first part plz update the next part soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParinLyksShakti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF-Love Conquers Death NOTE PG 150 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Maleena*

Goldie

*Maleena*

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Great start! Please continue soon.

ParinLyksShakti

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Chapter 2-

Archana and Purvi comes at home. There Sulochana is waiting for them eagerly to know what has happened in office.

Sulo - You both came. What happened in office?

Purvi - Aaji you only ask Aai now. She is not answering me. I kept asking the whole way but she didn't answered. Infact she didn't uttered a word.

Sulo -  Archana what happened. Is everything alright.

Archana -  Purvi just go and freshen up and make tea for 3 of us and also make some snacks too as u need to have your medicines.

Purvi - Aai I will do everything but first I want to know what happened in office.

Archana (angrily) - Purvi..!!! just do whatever I said and do not ask too many questions.

Purvi (sadly) - Ok Aai, I will do what u said. Saying this she goes from there.

Sulo - What happened Archana why you shouted at her? Are you ok?

Archana started crying and she broke down and sat on a sofa there. Sulo looked worried now for her and asked her again What happened.

Archana(Crying) - Aai, he is back. Wo wapas aa gaye hai. Meri zindagi mein. Purvi ki zindagi mein. (he came back in my life. In purvi's life).

Sulo - Kaun? (Who) Manav.

Archana - Yes.

Sulo - when? How?

Archana - He is our new boss.

Sulo - Does he know about Purvi?

Archana - No he doesn't and I don't want him to know. After he took Ovi, Teju and Sachu away from me, Purvi is the only one because of her I am living. I don't want to loose her. If Manav comes to know about Purvi being his biological child than he will take Purvi with him too. I don't want to loose her Aai. She is my baby my life. I wont be able to live without her.

Sulo - But you know Archu very well that Purvi is suffering from Bone Marrow cancer and the person who can save her is Manav or either Ovi or Teju. To save Purvi's life you have to tell Manav the truth about her. I know its difficult. But still for Purvi's sake. For her life.

Archana -  I know very well Aai. But if I tell Manav then like Ovi and Teju he will again make me sign the custody papers of Purvi. And I now don't have any strength to loose my baby Purvi. And saying this she hugged Sulo and started crying.

Its night and Purvi is sleeping with a cute smile on her face. Archana comes in her room and sees her sleeping peacefully. She has tears in her eyes. She goes near her and starts caressing her hair and face and says that I love you very much my baby and can't live without you. I will never let anything happen to my baby doll. But I am sorry that I am keeping you away from Manav your father. But I am helpless. Beta please forgive me.

Precap - Purvi in conference room with Arjun and Manav. She starts feeling dizzy and is about to faint when Arjun catches her immediately...

sorry if the update is too long...please comment even if its bad will get to know if i should continue or not...Smile

Edited by pkdoshi - 17 January 2013 at 11:39pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...jeemanrocksnasir1994JillianMPillayArShiFever.ZainXAaliyageetrana45KhushiLovesArViJ12L85kreya204AsyaloverGudiyalovesguruPrincessAshVikrithika2012gal.angeljkhusipalakluvsabhiya-Jeny-ashvikluverrr

nasir1994

nasir1994

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Awesome chapter..Thumbs Up and love the precap.
Hope u'll update next chapter soon

ParinLyksShakti

jkhusi

IF-Rockerz

jkhusi

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Is awesome precap is very intersting ,plz update the part very fast

ParinLyksShakti

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Heyya..just came across your FF

I liked both the parts..Tongue
OMG purci has a cancer..and only manav is the one who can save her..but he doesnt know that she is his biological daughter..
interesting story line..plz do continue..
precap is interesting..purvi in arjun's arms..Day Dreaming
do update soon..and if possible do PM me when u update..Smile

ParinLyksShakti

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
read both ur parts.. interesting story line...
pls do update soon and do pm me next time when u update...

ParinLyksShakti

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Thank you guys for liking my FF...Vl try to update the next part soon...being a newbie i m not allowed to update more posts but still will try updating faster...Bear with me...

Edited by pkdoshi - 17 January 2013 at 11:39pm

aakanksha.s.b

Post Reply New Post

Go to top