Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParinConnects thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Chapter 4-

In the conference room -

Purvi is giving her presentation to the clients. Manav and Arjun watches her. Manav thinks that this girl is very intelligent. He still has thoughts running in his mind regarding her. Who is she? Is she really Archana's daughter? If yes, than has Archana moved on in her life? That's why she sent those divorce paper? Lots of questions were flowing. He came out of his thoughts when he heard the clap sound of others in the room.

The meeting was over and the clients said Manav and Arjun that the deal is on. Arjun felt very happy. Purvi also smiled at the clients. Arjun seemed to be very impressed with her.

Everybody left the conference room except for Arjun, Manav and Purvi. Purvi was gathering all files from the table when Arjun came towards her and advanced her hand and said Well Done Ms. Purvi.

Purvi - Thank you Sir.

Arjun - You were really good in today's meeting

Purvi - I am always good in all my meetings.

Arjun - I am praising you and you are still talking annoyingly. What's your problem?

Purvi - You are my problem. Saying this she starts feeling dizzy and was about faint.

Arjun was going to say something to her but suddenly seeing her fall he went near her and hold her in the meantime.

Manav (seeing Purvi fainting) ' Purvi'!!!

Arjun (looking very much worried) ' Hey'. Purvi what happened are you ok'Wake up'..

Manav - Arjun lets take her to the hospital.

Arjun - Sure uncle.

In hospital

Arjun and Manav enter the hospital. Arjun carrying Purvi in his arms and shouts for Doc

Doctor - What happened to her. How she fainted?

Arjun and Manav - We don't know

Doctor - Wardboy take her in the check up room immediately.

While doctor is doing check up of Purvi, Arjun and Manav waiting outside.

Arjun (worriedly) - You know what uncle that's why I wanted to change our staff because I knewed it that girls can never take stress in their life and by skipping a single lunch they just start fainting. Are you seeing the result now.

Manav(with his sighed expression) - Arjun You...

Suddenly their conversation gets interrupted by Arjun getting a call from office. Arjun takes permission of Manav and leaves for office.

Precap - Archana on phone and hearing something, she just gets shocked and starts crying. Sulochana sees this goes and questions her.

here goes my next chapter...hope u all like it...will be back soon with next update...till than have a good day...

Edited by pkdoshi - 11 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
heyy
loved both 3rd and 4th part..
ohh purvi fainted and that too in arjun's arms..ahh..eagerly waiting for next part.
do update soon..
thanks for PM😃
geetrana45 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update dear.Hope Manav soon gets to know Purvi is his real daughter as he has lots of questions.keep it up and update soon
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
read 3 and 4 parts at a time.. nice updates...
pls continue soon...
thanks for pm and do pm me...
--Ritzz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved both update dear...
Update soon...
ParinConnects thumbnail

Chapter 5-

After Arjun has left, Manav thinks of calling Archana and telling her everything.

Manav (on phone) - Hello.

Archana (on phone) - Hello. Manav.

Hearing Manav's voice she starts sobbing but controls herself and continues

Archana -  Yes Manav, whats the matter. Why you called me.

Manav - I am sorry Archana. I didn't knew that for calling you I will have to take your permission form now.

Archana - Its nothing like that Manav. Actually in last 18 years you never called that's why.

Manav -  You also didn't called once in last 18 years. Let it be now Archana I am in no mood to hear your excuses this time again.

Archana - I am not making any excuses and after separating me from my own children you expect that I should have called you.

Manav - Listen Archana I have not called you to talk about our past. I just wanted to inform you that Purvi is in hospital. Yesterday I saw you with her and calling you Aai that's I thought to inform you.

Archana (shocked and crying) ' What? How? How this happened and is she fine or not?

Manav -- (Hearing her crying like this he tries to calm her down) - Calm down Archana. Actually Purvi fainted in office and that's Arjun and I brought her in hospital. Doctor is checking her. U come fast to the hospital. I am waiting.

Archana - Yes I am coming.

After keeping phone, Sulochana who is seeing Archana like this goes to her and asks what happened why are crying like this.

Archana - Aai, Purvi. Purvi is in hospital.

Sulochana - How? Is she fine? What happened?

Archana - I don't know how. Manav is with her. I have to reach hospital as soon as possible.

Sulochana - I am also coming with you.

Archana - No Aai, you stay here. If there is anything I will call you.

Saying this she leaves for hospital.

Preap - Doctor asks Archana to come to her cabin she needs to talk something important about Purvi. 

sorry guys for not giving you ArVi scene today...vl surely update it soon...bear with me on this one...😊

ParinConnects thumbnail

Chapter 6-

In the hospital

Archana reaches hospital and rushes towards emergency room where Purvi is being treated. There she finds Manav standing outside as if he is waiting for her only.

Reaching towards Manav she starts asking bundle of questions

Archana(crying) - Manav how this happened?  How Purvi fainted? She is fine? What doctor told?

Manav seeing her crying tries to calm her down and then tells what happened in the office and that they had a meeting during lunch time and tells her that he thinks that Purvi fainted because she didn't had her lunch.

Archana thinks if Purvi didn't had her lunch it means she didn't had her medicines on time too. Thinking this she starts getting angry on Manav.

Archana (angrily) - How can u this Manav? How? How can u be so insensitive towards her. How. First you took Ovi and Teju away from me and now you want to take your...

She was just about to say "You want to take your Purvi too away from me" when she just realized what she about to say was and stops herself.

Manav not understanding what Archana just wanted to say. He asks her - What were saying Archana. I wanted to take my'.. What? (with a confused look).

Archana - I was just saying that how can you be soo insensitive towards your employees that you don't allow them to have their lunch also. Not as an employer but atleast you should think of humanity.

Saying these words she started crying loudly and Manav tried to pacify her.

After an Hour in hospital -

Manav and Archana are waiting for the doctor to come out and tell them how is Purvi.

Manav - Archana, I know that since last 18 years we are not together and lots of things have changed in our life and I lost all the rights to question you about anything that's going on in your life. Still I want to ask you something. May I?

Archana - Yes.

Manav (hesistantly) - I...I want to ask you about, hmmm, about Purvi.

Their conversation was interrupted by Doctor coming out of the emergency room and Archana and Manav goes towards the Doctor to ask what happened.

Doctor - Mrs. Archana, please come to my cabin I want to tell you some important things about Purvi.

Saying this Doctor left leaving ArMan in the state of shock.

Precap - Archana comes out of Doctor's cabin fully shattered. Manav sees this and asks her what Doctor said.

Hope guys u like this chapter too as u all liked the previous ones...😊

rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
read both chapters at once...
nice update...
wanna see will archana tell manav abt purvi or not..
pls update soon..
AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome chapter!!👏
update sooonn...😃
ParinConnects thumbnail
guys i have also started writing another FF Arvi and only Arvi FF...do read it and please comment if its good or bad...here's the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3389162