DESTINY The Biggest Writer || SidRi FF_Updt pg3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

saali copy cat meine OS start kiya to tune FF start kar diya ROFL
</div><div>
BTW cont soon

Asked u na ki tu OS likhegi ya SS...agar tu SS likhti to main nahi likhti...

But tu to bola OS likhgi so i start this...

Anyway OS 1bar me likhte hai ...ab tu usme v update krgi to what to say...

And tere bad isliye start kiya ki tu experinced hai aur mai newcomer hu na...
hahahah dont wry dear... mein yaha sirf OS hi likhungi coz i kw agar meine SS ya FF start kiya to mere saare reader mujhe maar daalenge as mere already 10 SS chalu hai sajan par.LOLLOL
</div><div>
arey its ok... anytime if u need any help ask me

Lol ye bat hai ...oh god ye shuvkam tere readers krte kyun nahi... N 1 help to chahiye...le avi puchti hu ...ye bata write kya sirf Eng me likhne hoge ...ya fir Hinglish me likh sakte hai...koi marega to nahi.!!!! LOL

kyunki unko pata hai ki agar mujhe maar diya to meri 10 stories adhuri reh jayegi LOL

meine 8 months se ek bhi update nahi diya ab new SS start karungi to mujhe maar denge LOLLOL

arey hinglish english sab chalta hai idhar... bt yaha sab log english jyada prefer karte hai bas...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DESTINY The Biggest Writer || SidRi FF_Updt pg3 (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged

</div><div>
BTW cont soon

Asked u na ki tu OS likhegi ya SS...agar tu SS likhti to main nahi likhti...

But tu to bola OS likhgi so i start this...

Anyway OS 1bar me likhte hai ...ab tu usme v update krgi to what to say...

And tere bad isliye start kiya ki tu experinced hai aur mai newcomer hu na...
hahahah dont wry dear... mein yaha sirf OS hi likhungi coz i kw agar meine SS ya FF start kiya to mere saare reader mujhe maar daalenge as mere already 10 SS chalu hai sajan par.LOLLOL
</div><div>
arey its ok... anytime if u need any help ask me

Lol ye bat hai ...oh god ye shuvkam tere readers krte kyun nahi... N 1 help to chahiye...le avi puchti hu ...ye bata write kya sirf Eng me likhne hoge ...ya fir Hinglish me likh sakte hai...koi marega to nahi.!!!! LOL

</div><div>
kyunki unko pata hai ki agar mujhe maar diya to meri 10 stories adhuri reh jayegiLOL

meine 8 months se ek bhi update nahi diya ab new SS start karungi to mujhe maar dengeLOLLOL

arey hinglish english sab chalta hai idhar... bt yaha sab log english jyada prefer karte hai bas...

Thanx for the info budy...I m a pure Bangalibala... Wink Hindi to TV k chakkar me shik gai...aur Eng Litreture k tution class me kvi kvi persent sir bolne jana padhta hai... Wink isliye puch li...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BabajiKaThullu

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged

BTW cont soon
LOL

SlovesBSSI

IF-Sizzlerz

SlovesBSSI

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
yaar koi toh update karo!! ff ss os kuch bhi

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

yaar koi toh update karo!! ff ss os kuch bhi

Will update this weekend... Smile

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
INDEX >>>>

CHAPTER ONE = @ Pg No...3

Edited by Megher_Palok - 10 January 2013 at 8:53pm

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
                                CHAPTER ONE

As the sunlight coming by the big glass windows,the man lying on the bed covers his head with blanket...and try to sleep right that time alarm clock start ringing in a horrible tone...the man spread his hand in search of the clock with close eyes.After sometime he gets it and happily switching it off he tries to sleep again.But this time also he fails in his 'Mission Sleep' as he heard someone's voice.

"Siddharth sir,please get up"the owner of that voice said softly."Sir and mam are waiting for you for a long time on breakfast table",he added.

Oh its you my dearest dumbest house keeper"Sid murmured...

"Did you say anthing to me sir"he ask following Sid's words.

"Never dear,what is the time?" Sid question him.

The answer seems shock to Sid as it was 8'o clock then...Sid jumps on the floor talking in his mind..."Oh god today i have so many works to finish that too early and look what happen...i m late today..huh..great me"

Geting ready quickly Sid comes downstairs to join his parents at breakfast...There they give their best wishes to Sid for future...But Sid dinies to accept the wish...and informs them that in the evening after recieveing the Best Youngest Bissnessman of the Year Award he will take their blessings.And then he drives off to his office...

It is evening now...everybody here and there enjoing the party including Sid's parents...

Suddenly the host announce,"Guys and girls the center attraction of the event one n only Mr. Siddharth Kapour is here with us".All the girls became crazy to see a glance of his...and with a big round of applouse he requested to come on stage...With a big smile on face he goes on stage and after receiving the award he comes to near the mike to start his victory speech.

He started this way,"I think its a big achivement to recived a award..no specially the award which was my childhood dream not only mine but my dad's also as he always want this award but unfortunately he never gets much success in yonger phase of his bissness life...so i want to dedicate this award to my dad...and last but not the least the lady love of my life my mom...mom dad love you both...Ummahh..."

Then he comes down from that stage...and look on his dad .His dad hugs him...both of Sid, his dad and mom's eyes fills with tears..the tears of Happiness.For Sid,its the joy of fulfilling his dad's incomplete dreams...And for his parents its the biggest moment of their life when their little child is achiving that goals in life what once they only thought about...

(Precap: Sid introducing any girl to his parents..!!!!)

Edited by Megher_Palok - 11 January 2013 at 1:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti-love-Isabella-

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
superb part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Megher_Palok

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.