Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

.:>:.RanVeera Of The Week 4.:>:. (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 19

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Thats so fast !!

What movie/serial made u a fan of them ?

What quality u like in all three ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic " .:>:.RanVeera Of The Week 4.:>:. (Page 8)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Congratd Nikki, enjoy the hot seat.

hinzNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seelaks

Thats so fast !!

What movie/serial made u a fan of them ?

What quality u like in all three ?

for AB its MJHT

for SRK its Mohabbatein

for Sid its SOTY

SID - i hv jst knwn...purely onscreen level love it is...i mean...i liked him frm SOTY promos..n he ws growin on me gradually n when i saw the movie i ws head over heels in love with him...hes a cutiepie...a very charming personality...love his SMILE d most...basically its infactuation wala love i feel for him

SRK - well i started lovin him in my childhood...abhi jawani mein bhi i stil love him and i knw in my budhaape ke din bhi i will continue to love him...hes THE BEST ACTOR in bollywood for me...his acting,his eyes,his smile,his witty sense of humour etc...i soo soo love evrything abt him...and also jitna i love him utna hi i hv TREMENDOUS RESPECT for him...the way he transformed from nothing to evrything is TRULY COMMENDABLE...so to conclude its admiration wala love i feel for him...

AB - for him its the TRUE ISHQ WALA LOVE i feel for...Blushing...i hv been crazy for so many...bt this guy..i hv surpassed all levels of crazyness for him...LOL...n i can nevr evr be crazy lik this for nyone again...i am a fanatic of him since MILEY JAB HUM TUM(star one show)...i hv soo soo many wonderful onscreen,offscreen,personal memories coz of him...and till date i truly wonder y i love him soo much?ShockedLOL...i can jst say-i love him i love him & i jst love him...BlushingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seelaks

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged

whether you like it or not, u are chosen as the garam kursi occupier for the week...jawab toh saare dene padenge by lawROFL

Rashu, I'm so waiting for the 200+questionsLOL

seelaksNikki_Titli

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

whether you like it or not, u are chosen as the garam kursi occupier for the week...jawab toh saare dene padenge by lawROFL

Rashu, I'm so waiting for the 200+questionsLOL

wait hinz...cool asked me 400+ questions...Shockedso i want her to ask 500+ questions yo!...Day Dreaming...

seelaksNikki_Titli

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged

haha Sindhu, the 200 figure is only a warm up, there's a lot more  fun coming up from Rashu Wink

Edited by hinz - 09 January 2013 at 8:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liebe-seelaksNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

haha Sindhu, the 200 figure is only a warm up, there's a lot more  fun coming up from Rashu Wink

the member u r trying to reach is currently NOT REACHABLE...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

-Liebe-seelaks

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged

haha Nikki, we've put the member on tracking , bachke kaha jayegi ROFL

seelaksNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.