Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Ansh |Rishte Bharose Chahat yakin| (AT 73) (Page 5)

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Maine suna hai pag phere pe siblings/friends of gal tease the couple and the hubby.I hope Anjy ka idea abt nandu tying shivjee ke laces and he falling on Ajee comes true LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaumamdixie123Vishakha_SakhiaparnaumaitsRitziblushingbuzzy.reenaholi

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Apy - Wud hate Ira being bitchy or even doubtful on A...we always said Shivjee is the character image of his mom.Though CM has moh for him but Ira is the one from whom he has driven all his goodness and strength.Hope she never turn even grey.

But this reminds me of my fav prediction...CM-Ira tiff over A...anyway i hope nothing of this sort happens.

I am having suspicions about Ira because when she was introduced she had no conflicts CM was the one with doubts.Now CM has no issues with A.Ira's will start.I think doubts have already been planted by those guests and now DS 's phone call will only add fuel.She will start believing Sanchi's nonsense.

I think A had only one steadily  growing relationship which has been free of conflicts had been Sumi and Bhairon.Now that also CVs are making it shaky at least as far as Sumi is concerned.My only hope apart from S is Bhairon.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

umamVishakha_SakhiMalikadixie123itsRitziblushingServiana

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Wha wha...kisne rakha yeh AT ka naam

Don ya Khushi or someone else...

Congo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_SakhiitsRitzi

umam IF-Dazzler
umam
umam

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I think until issues are sorted out, Ira will be perpetually shown with the doubtful face as shown yesterday. and always in the precap Angry  This is the second time they are portraying her like this.. She does not come across as someone who will say anything negative. She may have her doubts, may share her misgivings with CM or CM herself may sense it and talk with Meenu. If they show her getting influenced by NS, it will be just ridiculous - an insult to the Shiv's mother's character..

Vishakha_Sakhidixie123

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Congo all for the new AT !
Nice AT name but reminds me of Jagya's face. Isn't this JaAn' sad song ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

itsRitzi IF-Stunnerz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
wanted to share this i read some where 
 a tweet of producer of MB

@DDianforever
@saurabhtewari76 Sir, Want to see a strong,independent Madhu character like how Anandi is in #BalikaVadu,not this cry baby Madhu 
saurabh tewari @saurabhtewari76
@DDianforever I think she is a strong relatable character. Don't want to make her jhansi ki raani.

umamVishakha_Sakhi

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
All those interested, please go here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3384409#73574733

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlumamVishakha_SakhiitsRitzi

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umam

I think until issues are sorted out, Ira will be perpetually shown with the doubtful face as shown yesterday. and always in the precap Angry  This is the second time they are portraying her like this.. She does not come across as someone who will say anything negative. She may have her doubts, may share her misgivings with CM or CM herself may sense it and talk with Meenu. If they show her getting influenced by NS, it will be just ridiculous - an insult to the Shiv's mother's character..

I agree. It will be nice to see Ira-CM having a convo on this, if Ira gets a doubt like the same way CM had a convo with Ira the first time they were shown.

Why can't NS act like her age ? Yesterday her way of telling Shiv about thier name addressing was a shocker to me. There was no taunting. She seemed so normal. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamVishakha_SakhiMalika

Go to top