DKDM is still strong at 2.6 on the channelSmile
Life Oks GRPS are 114

cheers
shruti
source:-Scrutiny Blog
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/

Edited by shruti.nil - 09 January 2013 at 12:20am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_Kundalkalyani_shivaRanjusharamki1mnx12hemavidzKavya.KumariSandytatsmeGopikaa--Yukthi--deboleena.mannaMrToolConfuserNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DKDM TRps-30th Dec to 5th Jan" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Yukthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
tfs!
atleast the ratings didnt come down!Smile

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the good news. DKDM has retained it's standard as well as TRPs. This week will have good epi. story line is interesting.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Yeah, it's running good, hoping for the bestThumbs Up. main toh avi tak MEs ke trps ke liye wait karr raha tha kya woh trps nai aayenge?Ouch aur, wednesday ko trps ke result aate hain?

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Rayan the results come out on wednesday
but this TRP thingy wont last too long-some states are going into the next stage of digitization after which the trps will again be disconinued for two months-somewhere around march i guess

about those TRPs,no one except the channel knows-but for a fact i know LO did really good in those weeks so they must have got good ratings!

Nikki_Titli

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
forgot to mention
DKDM is in the top 10-at number 9

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1jayvenk

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Top 10, that's great. Agree they would have done well with the MEs, the main reason i was excited about was durga track, tarkasur track and specially samundra manthan's whole MEs i am sure those were the record breakers. Till march i think they've got enough tracks to rock the charts. They're doing great. I know they'll keep rocking but, the only thing i am worried about is this new digitization system, quite confusing.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
actually post the second phase we more or less may get to know what the real situation is,right now only one half of the metros ratings are recorded-the other half is still left

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.