•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Guys, I have been watching PKDH since long, no doubt everyone is acting great in the serial. Like the leads, Harish, Avantika, Preety (I absolutely love her). 

But the one actor who makes my day is none other than Nanaji. Agreed, Mukesh Khanna does belong to an old breed of actors, but does he  have to ham so much. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†He always puts so much theatrics and over drama in his acting that he makes me burst into laugh.πŸ˜† Reminds of old 70-80's hindi films and acting style then. πŸ˜‰

Sorry I don't know how to put the link but please watch yesterday's episode from 0.52 to 2.10 and decide for yourself. 

Maybe put off the sound and then watch his expressions.  Ok. Now  listen to the way he delivers dialogues. Look at his eyes. Gosh πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. This post is not to disrespect the actor or mean any offense to him. With due respects, I am writing this because he is so entertaining 

Edited by devica - 11 years ago
πŸ˜ƒMukesh Khanna πŸ˜ƒ Has Not Yet Come Out Of His Bheeshma Role Yet πŸ˜ƒ

He Was So Good In  That Character, Bheeshma -- Mahabharath Serial πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

News Is / Was That At That Time -- 80.s - He Was The Batch Mate Of Sri Amitabh Bacchan πŸ˜ƒ -

This Must Have Been In The Sixties.   πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Manzz - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Manzz

πŸ˜ƒMukesh Khanna πŸ˜ƒ Has Not Yet Come Out Of His Bheeshma Role Yet πŸ˜ƒ

He Was So Good In  That Character, Bheeshma -- Mahabharath Serial πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

News Is / Was That At That Time -- 80.s - He Was The Batch Mate Of Sri Amtabh Bacchan πŸ˜ƒ -

This Must Have Been In The Sixties.   πŸ˜ƒ
I agree he was really impressive in Bheeshma's role. But I guess he never recovered from that role. Still speaks the dialogues in the same tone. 
I actually agree,but love him!
This is party due to old age. My father in law is 80... We wait patiently for him to finish a sentence... sometimes it's a guessing game as to where his monologue is leading... But  I am fortunate to have him around for my daughter to enjoy the company of her Dadaji...

I like Mr Khanna ... I remember him as A. Bachchan look alike from my childhood. 
i like mukesh khanna very much...
Mukesh khanna is the life of the show... like him since the mahabharat days. He has the charisma , the  height & the voice quality. he rocks as adi & pankhudi's  nana & papa to harish & dad to avantika & priti & has nice bonding with shanky & daaji &guptas