Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
In that case, i shall also mention about something. What does the below explains?

Originally posted by: sandiab

I actually went through our replacement forum last nyt the show seems to be pathetic. Even the review wasnt that good for the show. And i just thought to myself they replaced AB with a comedy. I remember the 1st week of this show till this day and how emotional i had gotten watching it and they replaced it with a COMEDY. They replaced our dabang brat who dnt have to try and be dabang bt was with a chulbul wannabe who isnot sure if he wants to be chulbul or the leads last hero. And did u guys see how that lead actress in her pic for the show stands like krishna ufff like she could ever match her. The only thing missing from that show is a villian i think we all know the perfect actress maybe 0,6 wnt chase away viewers with her amazing acting if she was in that show.

I wonder where or which article stated the review for the show wasn't good. Please post the link to the article, i would love to read it ðŸ˜Š
So you had not watched the show nor know about them. For your info, Suhasi who is the lead was also on YMGGK previously. So you were getting upset when i said that AB never got above 2 which was also my mistake, then what about this post? 
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
carribean and cantquittv...i already realized it before than u that housewife along with QH was at no 3 when someone quoted me in the starting pages and then knowing it i clicked the Like button there. I am sorry for it. Sometimes mistakes happen and i am not god who can't do any mistakes. I am so sorry for it. As far as about its total rank, well i am sorry to say why u quote me when i am right, its 9th only and i am happy for the first week good Trps of the show...no offense...please don't quote me again and again as i have given a similar explaination in another thread and actually i am fed upEdited by sonali.singh - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Sandiab---i have watched AB in the starting days and i really appreciate its story. I have realized the fact that shows with newer concept and a good concept to world are never appreciated by channels. Even my show Ruk ana Nahi on SP was a 6:30 pm show with a fresh concept of College Politics and it was also not given importance by the channel...what is the fault of viewers, what is visha's , mine or your fault. Its simply the channel to be blamed

And as far as quoeting...if someone quote's another than he/she will always get a rply. Same is happening here. And if it is continued than the argument will never get over. I request everyone to stop further descriptions...please
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Visha for posting trp chart here ..have to say a gud start by Housewife ..9th place in 1st week is sumwhat a gr8 achivement 😉
VishaD. thumbnail
That's true Sonali, i've already said sorry if i had hurt any AB fans but it was still going on ðŸ˜•
Lets see what rating we get for this coming week ðŸ˜Š
Sonali.S thumbnail
ya hopefully i am thinking for good Trp's. And as far as jodha akbar...woo hooo the lead actress paridhi sharma who will play jodha is none other than sanchi's best frnd mehak of RJN...i am really happy for her too

And obviously feeling bad for AB. That show doesn't deserved to be axed. I Hate channels much sometimes
VishaD. thumbnail
Well, that's Zee. With another 3 shows in line to start, wonder which shows will next face the chopping board.
Sonali.S thumbnail
The channels are like this only. Never care for the feelings of fan's
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Visha  3 shows to come???😲
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes, one is Ekta Kapoor's Jodha Akhbar, Ravi Ojha's show staring Sanjeeda and another show.