Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by CantQuitTV

Yeah but that was true right. If I say A is better than B, it does not mean B is too bad! And you, on the contrary said that Afsar Bitiya never got ratings above 2, which by the way is factually wrong. :)

Comparison is not allowed my dear, and if i was wrong saying Housewife got better rating than AB, saying AB got better ratings than MKKPB is also wrong. It would have been different it the title says 'AB got better ratings this week'. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

AB may have not got importance from Zee but it certainly its due and also won several awards. I didn't follow the show, so i don't really know much of the track. We are just being happy here to celebrate the first TRP and 7pm slot is a tough one as i believe many are not back from work and there is also SNS on the same slot. So 2.5 for us is certainly good and it may also drop or increase.

Of course it's a matter of celebration because Suhasi is a princess. And every show which she does is absolutely fantastic. Be it Abha, playing ghar ghar in the Swarna Bhawan or be it Sona, living in a joint family with an annoying saas she's superb.
^^ I agree with that. She played the good Abha, bad Albeli and she is to rock again as the smart Sona. Somehow i have full trust in her that she has taken up this show that gives me the hope that it would certainly be good. And i also find the concept interesting and hope they do not add any villain to the show as the show is simple and nice as it is now πŸ˜Š

Comparison is not allowed my dear, and if i was wrong saying Housewife got better rating than AB, saying AB got better ratings than MKKPB is also wrong. It would have been different it the title says 'AB got better ratings this week'. πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

I accept that I should not have compared the show. But I would like to correct you as well. YOU DID NOT compare Housewife with Afsar Bitiya, you said that Afsar Bitiya never got above 2 which is WRONG. What I said was atleast correct, AB actually got better ratings than MKKPB. And I'd like to tell you a fact. Maybe Housewife started well with a 2.5 rating because Abha is so famous, people know her and want to see her again, whereas Krishna, the lead of Afsar Bitiya was a debutante. It was her first show. Zee should understand that every slot is equally important. So they must give equal number of promos and MAhaepisodes.
I can also be certain in telling, there are 3 more shows coming on Zee TV soon and they would soon turn their focus on that three shows. In a way its like Zee's concept saying, i introduce you, give you all the promotion and you will need to prove yourself out there. I'm sure Housewife would also get neglected soon or later when their new show starts, so Housewife also need to ensure it gives an engaging story and acting.

I can also be certain in telling, there are 3 more shows coming on Zee TV soon and they would soon turn their focus on that three shows. In a way its like Zee's concept saying, i introduce you, give you all the promotion and you will need to prove yourself out there. I'm sure Housewife would also get neglected soon or later when their new show starts, so Housewife also need to ensure it gives an engaging story and acting.

Hey thanks for the news Visha Di do you have any idea about Pavitra Rishta? Forum me sab log keh rahe hai it's going off air. ??
Not sure, news online is contradicting now with some saying Ankita is leaving and some saying there is going to be a replacement. As i know, Ekta's Jodha Akhbar and Ravi Ojhar's show is to start soon. So lets see what happens next month πŸ˜Š

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Well, i didn't knew it had got 2 before and it was not my intention to make it look bad. And if a sorry is needed for that, then i'm sorry. Saying its cheap was certainly uncalled forπŸ€”</font>
if u dnt knw than why say it?
I have already said sorry in the post you have quoted. So i wonder why further elaborate it. So that i can say more things and quote me again? 
If u have never followed the show u shouldnt mention. All u hav given is incorrect info. And why are u getting so offending with ppl quoting u. They simply replying to your comment.